Saturday, February 26, 2011

UFO With The Colors Of A Bubble Only Feet From Witness At Callahan Road Houlton Maine

Date: 1965
Time: 1:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was about 10 at the time and was in the back yard digging a hole in the ground, when something made me standup and look to the north. I saw a object coming straight at me, it was about the size of beach ball, bigger than a basketball. The thing that caught my eye was that as it got closer it was shiny like, silver only as it passed in front of me at speed of a very fast walk,close enough to reach out and touch which I did not want to do.

I noted that the surface of it changed color, I should not say it changed color, rather the colors moved the same way, what you see when gasoline looks like mixed with water and is reflected by the sun, much like a giant water bubble. It traveled in straight line in a north to south direction. As it headed south it went out of sight. I ran and told my mother and that was that. I could not see though it, and it made no sound or glow. Swamp Gas I don't know?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: