Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Bright Glowing Objects/Lights Hovering Over San Antonio Texas

Date: February 7, 2011
Time: 6:50-7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: San Antonio Texas.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1 or two (see details).
Shape of Objects: Spherical orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving down eastbound Loop 1604 in San Antonio when I saw two brightly glowing orbs hovering about 10-15 miles in front of me. Altitude was about 500 feet from what I could guess. The objects remained close together throughout the duration of the sighting, pulsating slowly in perfect rhythm.

At first I thought they were helicopters or airplanes (S.A. has several military bases and an active hospital), but as I got closer to them I didn't notice the usual "outline" that I usually see when I spot helicopters/planes at night. I continued to watch them until I approached the northeast portion of 1604 (near Universal City) when they floated behind me and out of sight.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: