Saturday, February 5, 2011

Glowing Red/Pink Ball Of Light Over New Palestine Indiana

Date: December 31, 2010
Time: Between 10:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: New Palestine, Indiana
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round ball.

Hi my name is (name removed) and I live in New Palestine, Indiana which is down the road from Greenfield, Indiana. I was reading a post regarding Greenfield residents seeing a red and pink ball of light.

Anyways on December 31, 2010 between 10:30 pm and 11:30 pm I was standing outside with a friend of mine waiting on my husband to get home when I noticed a strange red glowing ball of light that had what looked like a smaller pink glowing light within it.

It was really strange looking. I am 100% sure it wasn't any type of firework display. I did not notice any sound coming from it. I live close to Indianapolis airport and I know what a plane looks and sounds like and this was absolutely no plane. It was the brightness and the large size of the glowing reddish/pink ball of light that caught by eye.

As soon as I saw it, I watched it for a couple minutes and got my friends attention and he was able to see it too. We are not sure what happened to it because after a couple minutes of staring at it, it started moving to the north going behind some trees and disappeared. We ran to get a better view of it, but it was nowhere to be seen. It completely disappeared. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: