Monday, February 7, 2011

Disk Shape Object With Bright Interior Lights Over Reynoldsburg Ohio

Date February 3, 2011
Time: Approx: 5:40 a.m.

My name is (name removed) and I am a little disturbed and fascinated by some on-going night sightings of what appears to be UFOs. Over the last month or so I have witnessed these extremely brightly lit objects out my upstairs bath window. You see I drink a lot of water and consequently get up several times at night. By habit, I always glance outside when I'm up to check on my outside cats.

At least on five different nights or so I couldn't help but notice these objects hovering high in the sky just beside and sometimes between the branches of my tall pine trees in the back yard. Usually there is only one, however last night, early AM about 5:40, 2-3-11, I saw two of them approximately 25 degrees apart. The closest one I have witnessed before, the other one appeared to be further away and to the north of the one area I usually view.

Observing the closest one, it appears to always be high in the sky, hovering with little to no movement, no blinking lights and extremely bright. Sometimes I observe it beside and near the tops of my tall pine trees, yet some distance away. Often it moves, ever so slowly, in and between the upper branches of the trees. The light emanating from it blinks as it appears to move, hovering, between the tree branches.

Last night, I grabbed my binoculars, with my elbows locked on the window ledge, I got an even closer view. It definitely is disk shaped with what appears to be bright, bright white light spilling sharply out of squared windows and there appears to be no exterior lights what so ever. Often to get a better view, I must wait for it to position itself free of my pine tree branches in the foreground. I first saw it in a star lit sky and thought that it was strangely too bright to be a star, however on most occasions I have seen it on overcast nights with no stars in the sky, such was the case last night.

On two separate occasions, and both times on starless nights. I have gotten two other family members to witness the bright object. I have asked of them both, "You see the bright light, where are any stars so many others will claim it to be"? I wish I had the equipment to record it. I wish I had someone of proper authority here with me to witness the objects and to record it, not to be just another hoax. I have seen it for the past two nights.

The usual pattern seems to be, it appears in the sky early AM for three to four nights in succession, then I don't see it for five days or so. At times when I don't think it is there, I have to move side to side, up and down my window view to make sure it is not hidden behind my tree branches. Most of the time it appears in the usual local according to my stationary pine trees, but not exactly in the same spot, it does appear to move ever so slightly to a new location behind the pine branches.

Most nights I watch it for about 15-30 minutes. Every night I see it, I simply return to bed after a bit. I have never seen it streak across the sky. The object always appears to be the same object seen on previous nights. I don't know what to make of this. I would welcome others to witness this object with me as it appears to repeat it’s usual position in the sky for a number of days.

Again, I don't think I'm nuts, I can make out the disk shape with bright, bright interior lights and what appears to be windows, it hovers and moves ever so slowly. It never appears in a hurry to leave. I never stay up to see just what it does or where it goes. Interesting facts, It appears over a section of Reynoldsburg and highway 270 (there are many freeway lights and the airport is very near) I have even witnessed many aircraft to and from the airport with the object brightly hovering at a distance.

There appears to be an opportunity for someone to record and document a most unusual sighting as it doesn't appear to be in a hurry to go anywhere. Thus a chance to further prove the existence of UFOs. Because it is so stationary, it can be studied in depth with accuracy. Someone contact me. (name and phone number removed) I just read my report to you; one thing I would like to clarify, is that the object appears to be some distance away, (possibly 4 to 8 miles away as best I can estimate).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: