Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Darting UFOs In The Sky Over Central Kentucky Near Fort Knox

Date: February 8, 2011
Time: Evening.

Hello, tonight while taking the dogs out, I was watching the sky as I always do. I live in central Kentucky near Fort Knox. I saw a faint clump of stars not as bright as others. As I stared at them, one moved around a lot. Very fast back and forth and up and down, kind of like north, south, east and west.

Then after a few minutes, others would join in. Sometimes in the same direction and sometimes in opposites. I have seen what I thought to be UFOs, but that was years ago when I lived in Louisville Ky. I was 17 or 18 at the time and was with my mom, who saw what I saw too. Now at 56 I have to think maybe my eyes aren't what they use to be, but still I saw what I saw.

The strange thing is as I first started watching them, I thought it would be cool to see a meter or shooting star in the cold air. Yes, as I was staring at the movements, a shooting star shot right in front of them.

Found your address at a site I found by searching "darting stars in the sky"! Don't know what I saw, but I did see it! I will include my work e-mail address, I normally don't send emails from home. Work address is (removed).

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: