Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bright Luminescent Green Triangular UFO Observed At The Western Outskirts Of Miami Florida

Date: 2010 (?)
Time: Daytime sighting.

Hi, my name is (name removed). I live on the Western outskirts of Miami near SW 153rd Avenue and 8th Street.

Last year during broad daylight my Daughter and I spotted a bright luminescent green triangular craft flying directly overhead at several thousand feet. This thing was bigger than a conventional aircraft and it did not make any noise. It left no contrail either. There were no engines noticeable and the shape was exactly like a boomerang with no cabin or cockpit section that we could see.

A few weeks ago as I sat outside one cold evening smoking a cigar when I noticed a star that appeared to be blinking on and off at around 5 second intervals. I got my binoculars and watched it for at least five minutes when it stopped blinking and seemed to disappear. This object moved during this time about a thumbs width if held at arms length. I have no idea what it was.

Several evenings later while sitting outside at about 11:00 pm I saw a bright orange ball streak from the northeast towards the southwest moving very quickly but not fast enough to be confused with a meteor or shooting star. This just moved on a level trajectory into the distance and finally disappeared.

Do any of these sightings sound familiar? I sure would like to know what is going on. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: