Thursday, January 13, 2011

Two Huge Balls Of Fire Over Camp Pendleton

Date: January 12, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Brian, I found you on Google. Last night I came home with my daughter and I slept on the couch. I have a view of the valley I am on a hill in Vista. At about 9:00pm last night I saw 2 huge balls of fire, at least that’s what it looked like in the sky over the mountains of Camp Pendleton.

They moved very slowly, then disappeared. They came back again a couple minutes later and disappeared. They reappeared a third time and one descended on the mountain.

Then they were just gone. My daughter saw it as well and she told me that is not the first time she had seen it before. I got a video camera and if I see it again I will post it on YouTube.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

jon said...

i saw it tongiht from vista driving on melrose Northwest of vista, most likely camp pendleton