Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Strange Fireball Over Kevil Kentucky

Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi, my name is (name removed), and I've seen this strange fire ball in the sky over Kevil, Kentucky. It rose in the north and floated around very slowly unlike anything I've seen and returned to where it came from. I see it often and it always does the same thing but sometimes it shoots away to the east. Anyway, just thought I would let you know that you aren't the only one to see it.

Additional Reports:

Sure, I saw it last night, the 9th at about 11:00pm and once in late July around sunset. Its amazing because its unlike anything I’ve seen or studied. My roommate works at the plant here and she sees it often. It always returns to where it came from.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: