Sunday, November 7, 2010

Six Spheres Over Laguna Beach California

Date: November 5, 2010
Time: 10:52 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Laguna Beach.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 6
Shape of Objects: Spheres or globes.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Further down the coast, I glimpsed 6 firework sparks, but to my dismay, they didn't disappear. In fact, they moved closer. I asked one of my friends if she knew what it could be. She had no idea. The spheres changed colors from blue, orange, red, pink, purple and back to blue. They moved in different shapes, but was definitely a group of sphere-like object.

A plane flew along side it, but we could tell that these spheres were moving faster and had no similarities to any plane that any of us have ever seen.

I'm baffled by what I saw. These objects didn't stop, they just kept moving higher and farther south. I have one question: where did it land? It must have started from a location on the beach because it kept getting smaller as it became closer.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: