Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Round Orange Fireball Observed From Kevil Kentucky

Date: 2010
Time: Evening.

Hi, my roommate (name removed) emailed you today about an orange ball of light we have been seeing in the sky above Kevil, Kentucky. I don't have specific dates, I work swing shift so all my days run together.

But on at least 4 different occasions while I have been at work, I have seen this round orange fireball like light coming from the northwest, same exact spot at work every time. It flies in from that direction towards the southeast.

Then it just stops. It holds in its position for a few minutes and flies back the direction it came from very very fast. A lot faster than it flew in. I am not the only one at work who has seen this. My boss, 2 of my coworkers, and the plant superintendent has seen it. I live about 5 miles from where I work and have also seen this with my roommate while sitting on the front porch.

It headed towards the same direction, and flew back where it came from. At first I thought maybe it was a satellite or the space center flying by. But I looked up the dates and times of when the space station would be flying by and would watch it. It is by no means the same light I am seeing, plus the space station or satellite keep a direct path and never return to the direction it came in. This orange ball also fly's a whole lot faster when it's leaving than the space station does. Very strange. Glad I'm not the only one seeing it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: