Sunday, November 7, 2010

Orange Gold Objects Over Harpeth School Road Franklin Tennessee (Pictures)

Date: August 6, 2010
Time: It was dusk, about 5:57 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Harpeth School Road Franklin Tennessee.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Glowing Orbs.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Looked like orange gold orbs that swooped down and then took off horizontally north to south. My pictures don't show exactly what I saw because I waited to long to take the picture and they moved further away. I was a little amazed.

Left: Click on picture for larger view.



They had a trail behind them like a aircraft might in my vision. I've never seen anything like it. The picture is amazing. The 2 orbs were obviously following each other.

Attached are the pictures that I took yesterday at dusk with my Iphone. I put in my form that it was approximately 6:30pm, but when I checked my Iphone it was exactly 5:57pm.

You will have to enlarge the picture to see them. I took three separate shots in a row. Look closing at the first photo because one is in the left of the picture and one is on the right of the picture behind a tree.

Left: Click on picture for larger view.



It was amazing in person. I saw them closer up but by the time I took the picture they moved off in the tree line.

I am not a UFO watcher. I was driving to the store and was taken aback when I saw these things and then stopped my car, call my boyfriend then realized they were moving away so I hung up the phone and shot a picture with my iphone.


I just wish I knew what they were.

Left: Click on picture for larger view.



If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: