Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Objects Fall From The Night Sky Over Lowell Indiana

Date: November 9, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:15 p.m.

Hello, I ran across your story upon doing some news research this morning to see if anyone in northwest Indiana or anywhere else had witnessed what I watched in the sky Tuesday evening about 1015 pm November 9, 2010.

I was sitting in my hot tub outside gazing at the clear sky and stars which is almost nightly and I was focused on one particular area of the north sky of me from Lowell Indiana, when I noticed what looked like the brightest star in the sky just fell straight down from way up in the sky, and it wasn't going slow.

It was very strange to me because I had witnessed shooting stars previously and had never seen anything like this before. I was quite mesmerized by what I had just saw and tried telling myself that it had to have been a shooting star, but the more I thought about it and talked to people it couldn't have been. You could see the tracer all the way from where it started to straight down, to wherever it landed. Any information you could relay to me about this event would be appreciated. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: