Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lights Over Glassport Pennsylvania

Date: October 2010
Time: About 9:30-10:00 p.m.

Hi, I also live in Glassport and seen the lights you are talking about. I live on one of the highest points in Glassport and watched the lights for about 10-20 min.

I saw swirling beams and at times it seemed like the bottom moved opposite of the top. It was also witnessed by my 5 other family members. I am not exactly sure of the date in October, but it was about 9:30-10:00pm when we saw the bluish columns swirling. I lived on the same street since 1968. I have never seen these lights before.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: