Monday, November 8, 2010

4 Round Blue Lights Over Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Date: November 6, 2010
Time: 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Philadelphia Pennsylvania.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Four blue lights.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was driving to see a friend in Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, PA. As I turned off the main highway into the neighborhood, I saw lights fluttering above the houses in a distant. I thought maybe it was a helicopters search lights over the park.

As I drove closer to the park to my friends house, right above the row of houses near the park I pulled over to see where the lights were coming from. All I saw was 4 blue round light fluttering in a circular pattern above the clouds.

I could not see what the lights were from. They lasted about 15 minutes. They were going round and round pretty fast. When my friend walked up to my car, I asked if he had seen the lights over the park. He said he had seen them right before I arrived.

He did not know what they were and we both commented that they were strange and jokingly we made comments about maybe they were aliens.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: