Friday, November 12, 2010

1976 UFO Hovering Above A Field At Clovis New Mexico

Date: 1976
Time: Evening.

I remember this incident. At first I thought had dreamed it until I stumbled across your website. I was only 6 when it happened, but I remember that we pulled over on the side of the road with many other people and watched the UFO hover over a field moving in strange sideways patterns before it shot straight up into the air and disappeared. The Clovis news journal ran a picture of it the next day if I can recall. Thanks for the web post.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: