Monday, August 16, 2010

Triangular UFO Witnessed Over Coshocton Ohio


Date: August 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hi Brian, I've been looking for info about the "aircraft" that I witnessed Thursday night here in Coshocton, Ohio. It was about 11:00pm and I thought it was a midi chopper at first. It was the strangest thing I've ever seen in the sky. Incidentally, it was the same night as the Perseid, and a meteorite just happened to fly right in front of it.

This thing looked as though it was on fire and it was coming overhead toward me for approximately thirty seconds. Then it hovered around and bobbed for a couple seconds until it changed directions and headed away towards the west. The light faded until it went out, then I could see a silhouette of a triangle. There was no arc when it turned, like you would see in a normal aircraft. Very strange! I was glad to see the website, because I thought I was the only one who saw it.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: