Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Triangular UFO Over Maxwell Road Maple Valley Washington

Date: August 10, 2010
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Maxwell Road Maple Valley Washington.
Number of witnesses: 6 (including me)
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have lived in Maple Valley all my life, I am 18 years old, and I have seen about 10+ sightings. Last night was my scariest, and longest encounter however, lasting about 15 minutes.

Me and 5 other friends, who could all tell you the same story, were out on Maxwell road where there is no light pollution and we were watching the meteor shower when we spotted a "star" that was brighter than any other star in the entire sky.

It began to jump erratically just like all of my other sightings and then I realized what I was seeing again. Then it began to rise over the mountain and change color from a white phosphorus color to a green. The shape of the light became triangular.

It then began moving over the mountains closer towards us as the light became brighter. As we were watching the valley every time the light of the UFO would pulse, a circular light would light up areas of about 25 feet in diameter. This circular light on the ground would only last a quarter second.

It mostly hovered and jumped around like an excited gas molecule, but it occasionally would move across the sky faster than any plane down and up, left and right, but it stayed in a general location. As the light spots got closer we ran to our cars and left. We saw the craft later that night, though it was a blue orb the next time we saw it, or possibly another craft.

I would love to get some feedback on what the heck this is. I've dealt with seeing these all my life and people think I'm crazy, or on drugs when I explain and don't give me the time of day.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: