Sunday, February 8, 2009

Williamsburg Virginia A Silver Diamond Shaped UFO A Burst Of Light And It Was Gone

Posted: February 8, 2009

Date: February 6, 2009
Time: Approx: 3:00 p.m.

Brian, I think I saw another UFO yesterday – Silver Diamond Shape then there was a bright burst of light and it was gone. It was at least 3 miles up and small. Now, keep in mind president Obama is here in my neighborhood and that is exactly where I saw it. Could you tell me if anyone else has reported anything in Williamsburg Virginia yesterday about 3:00 pm? They sky has been so clear – no chem. trails either
Lots of black helicopters though. Thanks.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Research Blog: *HBCC UFO Research Blogs*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: