Sunday, February 22, 2009

West Paterson, New Jersey Bright Light

Posted: February 22, 2009

Date: January 26, 2009
Time: 7.50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: Just me
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Perfect bright round white, it looked like the moon, except closer and smaller with haze around it
Weather Conditions: Good.

Description: I was going home on Route 80 West, and something that was not there a minute ago caught my attention. At first I thought it was the moon that may have been blocked by a tree briefly but all the sudden, it just dropped, straight down. Fell like the "moon" fell down...I went around the bend to make sure it was there and wasn't block by a tree or building, but it was nowhere to be found. What I witnessed completely vanished. I look on the internet to see if anybody seen that? I even called the West Paterson police to see if people called in and but no did.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: