Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UFO Sighting At Hammond, Louisiana, USA

Posted: February 18, 2009

Date: January 18, 2009
Time: 8:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round, but changed shape to linear then V shape with individual orbs.
Weather Conditions: clear sky, no clouds.

Description: At a little after 8pm I went out on my back deck. Above the tree line I could see a very bright round object in the sky. It was too big to be a star. There was a smaller white orb below and to the right of the larger one, the smaller orb suddenly went up and touched the larger orb, the shot off to the left and disappeared. I went inside and got the binoculars, as I was looking at it through the binoculars, it started to change shape, to a backwards L, I could see very bright prismatic lights shooting off of it, they were green and a reddish orange, very bright and prismatic. The object then changed again and I could see individual bright white orbs morphing into a V shape. The object then morphed again back into a circular shape.

I called my neighbors,and my son and they went out and could see it too. I grabbed the video camera and was able to record the object. It stayed stationary for about 25 minutes, then began to drift lower in the sky and to the west. It was obscured by the tree line. It was now 8:33 pm. I did see two planes in the sky during this time and I'm sure they could see it too.

My husband and I got into the car to see if we could get a better view of it. We drove into Livingston parish and pulled off the road. It was still bright white but moving westward. I was able to zoom in with the video camera and it appeared on the screen to be a pulsating, round orange, white orb with circular lines in it.

Te object changed shape several times and did not remain perfectly round. It was not a plane or a star or a balloon or a blimp. The sky was perfectly clear. The object seemed to be moving towards Baton Rouge along interstate 12.

Through the binoculars, it was amazing how bright it was and how it changed into individual orbs. The colors were very bright.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: