Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO (November 26, 2008)

Posted: November 26, 2008

Release Date: November 26, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

UFO News Articles.

UFO "Sightings" In Elderslie
http://www.paisleydailyexpress.co.uk/renfrewshire-news/local-news-in-renfrewshire/2008/11/24/ufo-sightings-in-elderslie-87085-22322260/

----------

Beech Hill, Nr Reading, Berkshire, England Lights Followed By UFO

Date: 1990s
Time: Around midnight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 2 bright lights 1 craft
Shape of objects: Flat like a plate, flat surface
Weather Conditions: Good.

Description: Two bright lights followed by the object. It was approx: 20 feet across and had wonderful colors. It was very bright, hard black edge and moved very slowly. It made a noise like a tug boat, then moved on at a great speed. One hour later the lights returned and stayed for some 9 seconds, but did not see the craft again. I did report this at the time, but got no response. This is a brief report as I need more time to explain the whole thing. I am sorry I can't remember who I reported it to at the time. I think it was the reading evening post newspaper. I remember I did report in to someone on the computer, but forget who, sorry! Please treat this as a real sighting as I have no time for people who don't take this subject for real. If you require more info, I would gladly give it. Just one last thing, the bright lights seemed to have a mist around them.

TV/Radio: Can't remember as it was some time ago.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Clearwater, Florida Four Cone Shaped UFOs

Date: 1994
Time: Noon-ish.

Location of Sighting: Clearwater Florida.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Jet black cones with 65 degree angle.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hello my name is (name removed). I have always been looking for someone who may have seen the same type of craft as I. It was a bright day in Clearwater Florida in the US. I was just laying out in a grassy field and above me was a black cone shaped object spinning in a circular motion. The point was in it's front with a flat back. Literally in a cone shape. I just gazed in awe and couldn't move. I was too stricken to blink. I watched it twist off past the trees.

This was in 1994. I was 13 or 14 at the time. I didn't get up in shock afterward, I continued to look to the sky and saw 3 more far up in the sky. As high as you might see a jet. The cone shape stayed apparent still and they were very uniform. The first object I mentioned was going at a steady 10 mph from were I was and it was large, couldn't have been more then a mile high. The thing that I always remembered was that the 3 objects much higher in the sky, were going the same speed. Now I know when things are higher in the sky are going at very high speeds and they seem to be going slower when we look up, but for both at different levels in the sky to be appearing to go the same speed, it was just odd to me. The ship I saw had no lights and didn't move here and there just steady, like it wasn't trying to hide at all.

Now I don't do drugs and never been a big alien conspiracies' or even try to find out too much of what it was I saw. All I know is. I truly did see something, that most would have if they were seeing with there right eyes. I have great vision and don't were glasses. But that day, right before I saw this, I was un-focusing my eyes at a tree. Looking and staring till the image was burning in my eyes and then glancing at the clouds so I could see the shape of the tree still. I'm not much of a writer and I'm not sure if you can gather what I mean by this but it almost makes me think I saw what I saw because my eyes, messing with them the way I was, saw beyond the cloaking. Weather this be a military ship top secret thing it doesn't matter. Just wanted to share and I thank you for reading. Take care and good life.

Thank you to the witness for this very interesting sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Capreol, Ontario Long Flat Surfaces Stealth Like UFO

Date: August 2006
Time: 2:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Capreol, Ontario Canada.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Long flat surfaces stealth like.

Full Description of event/sighting: My daughter spotted a large bright orange red object and pointed it out. It was flying real low, about 300 feet and was 1km away. It made no sound and was very quick and went right over town at low elevation. I have never seen anything like it. It also had no vapor trail no lights.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Eagle Harbour West Vancouver, British Columbia Round Intense Green Ball

Date: July 5, 2008
Time: Between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Eagle Harbour.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Green round small, the colour very intense green.

Full Description of event/sighting: I had someone working in the garden, late on July 5th. She left between 9-9:30 pm and I went out to wave good-bye. I looked up and saw a small round object, intense green in colour and high above the trees. It moved slowly and without sound across my street and disappeared behind the trees on the opposite side of the street. It seemed on a predesigned course. I was very surprised and wondered what it could be. It did not seem like a toy or a UFO, more like a new techno invention being tried out. I am more convinced of this after searching the next day on the Web and coming across this website and the report about the UBC sighting. I was relieved that someone else had seen something similar although a bit different (shape changing etc). Whatever it was it was, was strange and it took me a long time to report this as I did not want to seem like some sort of "oddball". I am 65 years of age, don't smoke or drink and don't take any substances.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Réserve Faunique Des Laurentides, Gaspesie, Quebec

Date: October 15, 2008
Time: Early evening.

Duration: 20 minutes.
Location: Réserve Faunique des Laurentides, Gaspesie, Quebec.
Number of object (s): 1
Shape of object: 3 lights in triangular formation.

On my way back from hunting, I was halfway between Murdochville and route 299. Dusk has just settled, and I could see some stars between clouds. To the West, just above the trees I saw 3 very bright lights (yellow, red and green) forming a perfect equilateral triangle. The objects were hovering. Each of these lights seemed to rotate on themselves.

What looked like a ring was centered in the middle of each light, and that same ring was rotating slowly around each light. At first these lights doesn't seem to move, but after a while they started to move westward, in the direction of the road. I tried to catch up with them but they were moving too fast. I couldn't take pictures of them because I couldn't find my camera while rolling on a snowy and slippery ice road. I stopped after a while, took my camera and took some pictures, but they weren't clear enough. I took some poor-quality videos but you can clearly see the rotating lights.

Through the years I saw many unexplained lights, red, blue and white at about 50km from my hunting camp. These lights were mostly stationary but I saw them many times going very fast and coming to a stop in the blink of an eye. I could observe them for some time and I once showed them to my brother.

It may be a plane or a satellite, what I want is to finally identify them and learn what they really are. I can send you the videos if you want. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report, also my many thanks to the person who did the translation from French to English for me, it is appreciated.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Noordwyk, Midrand, South Africa Lights Moving In A Circular Movement

Date: October 29, 2008
Time: Between 7:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Could not actually see the shapes as it was overcast.
Weather Conditions: Overcast, warm evening.

Description: I was bracing outside when I saw 2 dim lights just above the clouds. I continued to watch these white lights get brighter. These lights were now moving in circular motion to and fro, as if hovering over something just above the clouds. What seemed so strange was that there absolutely no noise, nothing at all!. I live not very far from the OR Tambo Airport, so there's always aircraft in the area and even when the aircraft is way above the clouds you can still hear them. I immediately called a journalist from the local newspaper who resides a few kilometers from Midrand in Buccleuh, and asked her to go outside to have a look, she could see it as well. She informed a colleague who works for the aviation authorities. The previous day they did an investigation with OR Tambo Airport, and no one could verify any aircraft of any sort to be in that area at that time, they came up blank, but there it was, 2 aircraft. In my opinion I am totally convinced that these were UFO's as it's not been the first time seeing them.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Northern State Parkway, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York Triangular UFO

Date: November 1, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:45 p.m.

Location: Near the Route 110 exit of Northern State Parkway, Suffolk County, Long Island, New York.
Shape of Object: Triangular with a white light at each tip and a duller off white light, different shape, offset from center in the middle.
Number of Objects: 1

It was about 6:45pm. I was sitting in bumper to bumper traffic with my car in Park on the Parkway. We had been there for some time. At this point in the road, Northern State is only two lanes so accidents tend to shut the road down completely.

I was about 150 meters east of the Route 110 exit on the Northern State on the eastbound side of the road. We had been sitting there for about ten minutes and traffic was backed up as far as I could see in front of me and behind me.

I was looking up at the sky. Long exposure "star trail" photography is a hobby of mine and the summer is no good for it because of all the humidity and I was looking to see if it was a clear night (I don't recall that detail, oddly enough).

I spotted it then. Heading from north to south, this triangular formation of lights was higher up. If I held up a half dollar coin, it would have fit tightly between all three lights. The object flew at a casual pace over the parkway and out of sight to the south. I actually lost it through the trees.

Oddly enough, I had never seen anything like that before. I had heard of such things but, never though I'd see one. I also was disappointed by the way it flew. It flew straight. I always expected things like that to rotate as they flew, like in the movies.

I'm familiar with aviation. This object had none of the appropriate or expected lights for a fixed wing aircraft or helicopter. I cannot say whether or not it made any noise, my car stereo was blasting but since no one else seemed to react to it, I have to assume this was the case - that it was silent.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Lakewood, California Orange Ball At The Tips Of A Triangular UFO

Date: November 7, 2008
Time: 7:45 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Westerly sky but high .
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: First 3 balls of fire orange in triangular shape that pulsated into one, fireball looking object.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was walking on my street in a southerly direction when I looked to admire the moon and noticed what appeared to be a fireball of sorts. We live in the air path of several airports hence we see alot of planes at varying levels of height (incoming v. outgoing etc...) I thought it odd in color (not the normal airplane blinking whites and reds) and at first though it was a plane on fire and surely it's going to crash.

It was then that I realized as I continued my walk, the object was not moving. That made me curious so I stopped and the more I stared at it, the more it appeared to be 3 balls of orange at the tips or ends of a triangle, yet the brightness made it hard to see.

My guess based on incoming large as well as small planes in the area, if I had to guess the height these planes fly what below 5-10,000 feet then climb (?) - I'd have to say it was higher than those types of planes I see around here. I was then standing facing east, full or near full moon to the right of the object which was still, noiseless, orange.

At this point I am across from my home, I ran in to get a witness and because I was kind of freaked out, and she also saw the object. She described it more to look like the bottom of a booster rocket without smoke. I realized then since she came to witness it, it began to go straight up, zipped slightly north or left, then gone. Like a little balloon going up and gone, but fast!

I called the police-no reports. I called Griffiths Observatory in L.A. and nothing. I was going to attempt the Long Beach airport which is within a few miles, but didn't know who to even ask for.

I know we're not crazy and we know what we saw. I just wish someone else did too. I'm even starting to doubt the date and more time goes and I simply cannot keep my eyes off the easterly sky every night now.

Thanks for listening and sorry for any typos. Cordially.

Thank you to the witness for the good report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Guildford/Woodbridge Hill UK A Single Orange Object (Video Footage)

Date: November 15, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Guildford / Woodbridge Hill.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: At Approx: 21:00, whilst sitting in my car, I noticed what I thought was a Firework being launched from a nearby Garden.
It went straight up to around the same distance of a firework, however instead of Blowing up into lovely colours, it then proceeded to fly (slowly) over my head. It was very bright in an orange light, which looked like it was on fire, and being so close I know it wasn't a Weather Balloon, or a Helicopter. I have noticed that a few other people have seen the 3 balls of light, I myself didn't see that, however I saw the object rise from what must of been ground level.

I was lucky enough to record the object on my phone, however by the time I realized what was going on it had flown over my head and was heading to Guildford Town Centre. I have always believed in UFO's (not little green men) but things that are not easily explained, I have shown my friends the footage and although they all were laughing to begin with not one single person can tell me what it is. I have the image on my phone if you need to see it (its quite good)! All the Best.

To view the video footage: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5474

Thank you to the witness for their report and for sending the footage along. The video footage is copyright 2008 to the owner, the person who filmed the object.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Hafford And Whitkow Saskatchewan Witnesses Watch Meteor

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Between 6:15 and 6:30

It was seen from Hafford Saskatchewan and my sister saw it from Whitkow SK. It was between 6:15 and 6:30. I never saw it, but my husband said he saw "sparks" land on our yard. It was dark and then it was like someone turned on the light and the yard lit up. My sister said the same thing - the whole yard lit up and she lives an hour away from me.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

South Korea, Kunsan Air Force Army Serviceman Observes Meteor

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:30 a.m.

Hi, My name is (name removed) and I am in the Army. I am currently stationed in South Korea at Kunsan Air Force base to be exact. Anyways, I did spot that meteor, but it was in the morning around 630ish. We are 12-14 hours ahead of the U.S. I didn't see much though as it was a little flash and then a green streak was left in the air for about a minute. The streak was, well looking at the sky, probably about and inch long. I'm telling you this cause I seen your page note thing asking for people to tell you about it if we seen it. I hope this helps you out.

Thank you to the serviceman for his report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Southwestern Oshawa, Ontario Whitish Blue Light Streaks Through The Sky

Date: November 21, 2008
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, hope you are keeping well in B.C. over there. I have been quite impressed of the growing number of reported sightings around the world. I would like to share a sighting that's bugging me. On Friday night (Nov. 21/ 08), near 11:30pm in southwestern Oshawa. I had just dropped off my son's friend to his home. We then left along the street facing south where the moon was highlighting the dark clear night. I then noticed a small round white something, like a falling star in the colour-whitish blue. It moved "horizontal" at a tremendous rate of speed towards the south of Lake Ontario. Must have been less than a couple of seconds as it streaked by. It was like witnessing a falling star, except I'm stunned why it was not vertical. I cannot guess the altitude, only the level direction it moved. I'm wondering what it was that I instantly had seen and go over Oshawa ? Is this a natural phenomenon ? I did not say anything to my son, as it happened so fast ! Strange and many thanks for any input you may have of what it could be ?.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Rossendale, Lancahire UK Floodlights Illuminated Underside Of UFO

Date: November 21, 2008
Time: 6.30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rossendale, Lancahire.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Diamond.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I can't believe I've seen another one. Driving from East Lancashire to Manchester. At Junction of the A56/M66 (Rawtenstall) I noticed above the car what I thought to be a low flying helicopter. It was near a large supermarket car park which was brightly floodlit. The floodlights illuminated the underside of the object and that was when I realized it wasn't a helicopter. The object was roughly triangular in shape - slightly more elongated at what, I think, was the front - with a red light at each of the four points. I rounded a bend in the road and lost sight of it. It was only a quick glimpse and that is about as much detail as I can recall. This is a really busy road intersection though, and I'm sure that somebody else must have seen it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Huyton, Merseyside UK UFOs Moving And Come To A Hover

Date: November 22, 2008
Time: 10:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Huyton, Merseyside.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Circular/Maybe Triangular.

Full Description of event/sighting: Two UFO's Spotted travelling in a westerly direction one behind the other, parallel to the M62 at a speed comparable with an aircraft climbing after takeoff. They came to a hover probably somewhere over Netherley before disappearing vertically through the light cloud cover. They could not be observed afterwards above the clouds.

Immediately following the disappearance of the first two UFO's a sole example appeared following the same flight path of the first two.

The three UFO's displayed the same characteristics, silent and glowing orange (not white like an aircraft landing light). The third UFO was watched more observantly. It appeared as though the object could be triangular given the distribution of light being reflected from it.

Just as I was about to go back inside the house, I did a quick check of the skies and noticed that a further two UFO's were tracking east to west exactly as per the previous three objects. Again they appeared to come to a hover before disappearing vertically at the same point.

The objects did not show any navigation lights and were flying much higher than a departing aircraft would be at. The lights were too close to be commercial aircraft, they would be considered as a near miss if they were, but were obviously flying in some sort of formation. To further dispel this argument a few minutes later a jet banked onto the standard downwind approach to Liverpool from the east. This had the standard navigation lights and it was this aircraft that allows a judgment to be made on the approximate height of the UFO's.

I have been watching aircraft for 35 years and these are nothing like I have seen before. The lights were similar to Chinese Lanterns, but given the fact that all five lights followed the same flight path suggests that they were under intelligent control rather than being at the mercy of the wind for determining the flight path.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Nassau County, Long Island, New York Stationary Cone Shaped UFO

Date: Various days in November 2008
Time: Between 6:30 and 7:15 p.m.

Location: Long Island Expressway[LIE] (I-495) near exit 39, east bound side.
Shape of Object: bright white light shaped light a cone.
Number of objects: 1 - 5

The encounter begins about two weeks ago, not long after the encounter I previously described. I started taking the LIE home instead of the Parkway because of the rash of bad traffic recently and because I really didn't want to be in a position to be staring up at the sky while parked in traffic. The three lighted thing, the triangle thing, seeing it really kind of bugged me.

So around November 5th, I was heading home on the LIE and as I approached exit 39, I could see out over a large portion of land. Now since Flight 800 and September 11th, the FAA has done a lot to change flight patterns around "New York Central" and these days, it seems like the standard approach vector for airplanes to JFK is pretty much in line with the path of the LIE - like basically above it - while the standard approach for LaGuardia places planes a bit north of in-line with the LIE.

Looking out to the south, I saw a cone shaped white light that seemed stationary. Traffic was slow moving, I had plenty of time to stare at it. I assumed it was either the light atop a tower or approach lights from an airplane or helicopter.

The next night, a Friday, I looked and the light wasn't there. I assumed that meant it wasn't the light on a tower and that it must have been a police helicopter or something.

The following Monday night, I looked again. The light was back. This time, the glowing white cone seemed to wobble at the pointy end (which pointed at the ground) almost like a top wobbles as it spins before it falls down. Traffic was again moving slow ad I was able to observe it for a relatively long period of time as traffic crept from the west side of exit 39 all the way to exit 40.

I was off the next day but, Wednesday of that week I was again headed home. I was getting really curious about this light because I had seen it in the same spot several times and the last time I had seen it, it was doing things that the spotlight on the front of a police helicopter cant do.

As I approached exit 39, I saw the light again. This time I pulled over. I sat there watching it for about 5 minutes before the light did something that a helicopter (and most aircraft in general) cannot do - it zipped off at unrealistic speed in a southerly directly, so fast that in a second or two the light was completely gone.

So I'm a Long Islander. We're used to strange things happening. Many years ago, some guy here guy arrested for conspiring to poison people with a radio-isotope because he felt they were hiding "alien secrets". This past summer we had the "Montauk Monster". There's a whole mythology surrounding Montauk and something called "The Montauk Project" and two years ago, the local papers ran stories about "strange clouds" in Montauk. In the early 1990's, there were all these urban legends and rumors of a UFO crashing into South Haven Park and other rumors of a UFO crashing into Moriches Bay. We've heard it all here, not much will surprise a seasoned Long Islander. This light surprised me. This light surprised me more than the strange flying triangle thing I had seen on the Parkway.

So each time I saw this light, it was between 6:30 and 7:15 at night. It was always in the same general location. I worked remotely for the remainder of that week but, two nights ago I was driving home and saw a series of three or four (I'm not sure if the 4th was a trick of the eye or something I actually saw) single white lights descending from the sky and leveling off in a way that reminded me of a diver entering the water and returning to the surface. These lights were spaced out and seemed to descend in a semi-circle. There was what I would call a significant distance between each of these lights and a potential 4th light may have appeared to the far right but, I was too busy watching the road and the sky.

As these lights leveled off, they headed south across the LIE. And as I continued, I realized I was near exit 39. So again I pulled over and this time I got out of the car and watched these lights (they were to the east of me) travel across the highway. Looking south, I saw the cone shaped white light in about the same spot it had previously been. The three or so small lights that I had watched fall from the sky were completely different in color, intensity and shape (they were round and almost like a... well, a not bright white color). The three small lights pulled close together and seemed to spin around each other as they headed south-west - almost like three jets swirling around each other in an advanced barrel roll type maneuver.

The three small lights seemed to pass south of the bright white cone before they rapidly changed direction and headed east-south-east. A moment later, the cone shot off at about a 15 degree incline to the south-east rapidly disappearing from sight.

Then last night as I traveled home, at about 7:10pm, I passed exit 39 and saw the small lights dancing across the sky heading south. Their speed was inconsistent and at one point one of them seemed to make a 90 degree turn. I did not see the white cone light.

I cannot tell you if these things made any noise. Traffic, rush hour traffic which seems to last from 4:30pm - 7:30pm on the LIE, is very loud.

As much as I really don't want to see anything like this in real life, I'm thinking of carrying my camera with me in my car. If I bring myself to do this, I will provide pictures if I see them again.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

St-Jacques de Montcalm, Quebec, Canada

Date: November 23, 2008
Time: 7:25 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: St-Jacques de Montcalm, Quebec, Canada.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Glowing Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: Big bright intense white light moving at the speed of an airplane. UFO or great comet? St-Jacques de Montcalm, Quebec, Canada. This was seen between 7:25 and 8:00 p.m. on November 23, 2008. The duration of the observation was around one minute (60 second),
The approx: altitude was over (or much higher) 30,000 feet (10 kilometers - similar to airplane flight altitude). The object was moving in a straight line, from South-West toward North-East. The speed was approximately 600 MPH (965,606 km/h) and the objects size was approximately the size of an orange, seen at 8 feet high, transposed at 30,000 feet high. The area I viewed the object from is far from city lights and sky pollution. The weather condition was completely clear with some filaments of cirrus clouds (height altitude clouds).

My observation: A big bright intense spherical white light, moves in the sky for 40 seconds. No tail behind. Object seems to fly above some filaments of cirrus clouds. Moves in the sky in straight line for 40 seconds, then takes 20 seconds to fade completely away and disappears in front of me (not in the distance), leaving only the dark sky and bright stars. After this sighting, I continued watching the sky for the next 20 minutes only to see : 3 satellite passing, 1 airplane, and 1 meteor. Nothing was similar or comparable to the object that I witnessed. Was this object an unclassified Great Comet? It could have been. Or maybe it was something else.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

UFO Streaks Across The Skies Over The Westphal/Preston, Nova Scotia

Date: November 23, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Skies over the Westphal/Preston area.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Could not tell, it was so bright.

Full Description of event/sighting: I walked outside into my driveway and just happened to look up at the night sky and I saw a light that was moving. It seemed to slow and then all of the sudden it just streaked across the sky and was gone. It was very bright and I couldn't tell what shape it was. At first I thought it may have been a meteor, but it seemed to slow down and then took off very fast almost like a shooting star.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Bøler, Oslo Norway A Diamond Manta Ray Shaped UFO

Date: November 24, 2008
Time: 5:55 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Bøler, Oslo
Number of witnesses: 1 ?
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Diamond, Manta Ray.

Full Description of event/sighting: Dear Mr. Vike, My name is (name removed) and I live in Oslo, Norway in a part that is called "Bøler". Its on the east side of Oslo close to a big forest and a small lake. I'm am 37 years old with a wife and son (age 8). I have sent you a report once before, but this is nothing like that.

On the 24 of November I decided to take a walk to get some fresh air since I've been in all day because I have this cold. The time was 5 min to 6 in the afternoon, cloudy and dark. Its November and it gets dark at around 4:00 pm when I suddenly heard this intense jet sound from above. It was so loud that any other sound disappeared. I looked up and to my surprise I saw a configuration of a red tail light, 2 strobes in the middle, a light at each "wing tip" and a light in front of the 2 strobes. I could not see a shape of an airplane.

It flew maybe 500 m above the ground and to slow to be a regular airplane. The sound didn't match the speed if you know what I mean. I should see other lights around it's body if it was a regular aircraft, but I did not. I figured it had the characteristics of the "Manta Ray" filmed in Pine Bush. I do not know if it was alien or some secret government plane, but this bird wanted to be seen. It flew directly over my head and I stood there amazed trying to understand what I just had witnessed.

I have not heard of any other reports on this craft here I Norway. When I think of it, I rarely hear any UFO reports in Norway. I must admit I have heard this sound before right over our house, but I have not jumped to a window just to see what it was. I am sure going to do that the next time I hear this sound. If this was the "Manta Ray" why here? Why exactly over my head? I have witnessed many lights in the sky my entire life, but nothing as close as this. WOW I told my wife when I got home, but she got scared.

There are a lot of planes flying over here. From 16-22 the regular planes follow the black line. The "Manta rays" fly path is marked by the red line
(picture 1 and 2)

If you are interested I can mail you the pictures. It's a description on flight path and the configuration of the lights.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian, Two answer your question about noise restrictions I don’t think there are. It seems not because on several occasions there has been F16`s flying over here with full throttle. Maybe there has been more than I have seen :o)

The noise that came from the craft was much louder and constant than a regular air plane. It's like “here I am” and it flew very slow. Like it was trying to make a statement. I watched the Hudson Valley video and it looked like the craft had a starting point when it imitated the airplane, flew over and disappeared behind some trees. Yesterday when it flew over towards the soccer field the lights from the small stadium reflected in the clouds above. I focused really hard to see if I could be wrong, but I could not se other lights or a shape, just some black in between the lights.

Right after it had passed a regular airplane flew by and it was totally different. The sound was varying due to the wind and I could se the “body” and shape of a plane. The tale was illuminated and it was ready for landing at Gardermoen airport some 45 minutes by car from here due north.

I was standing near the local groceries and there were some other people there but they did not react (?). Maybe just I saw it? I remember another episode I had, but that was with a huge semi trailer. I was on a 2 lane highway that merged into 1 lane. I hit the throttle so I could pass the trailer because I don’t like being behind one. I looked in my rear mirror and it was on my bumper. I could see this huge grill and 2 headlights (it was dark). 2-3 seconds later it was gone (?) This was on a road were there are no exits on that stretch. I am no stranger to “strange stuff”

I think that why there are so few reports coming from Norway may be that we are a nation of “comfort zone” people. Norway is somewhat like Saudi Arabia because of its oil. We are only 4,5 mill citizens so it's sad to say but everyone is busy with their lives and their version of reality. I can't tell anyone at work about these things because they can't understand the magnitude or they get scared. Even NRK the national TV are restricted not to speak about this topic (?). I must ad that several of our statesmen and women have attended Bildenberg meetings. Our prime minister is the son of Thorvald Stoltenberg who is a Bildenberger. You have probably heard of Project Camelot Norway? This politicians has come forward to tell about the secret underground bases “in case” of an emergency.

Nice to hear your father is from Norway :o) You should ask him if he has some old pictures. Oslo hasn’t changed that much.

I'm on my laptop, so I hope you can open the .doc file. If not I fix it on my stationary PC.

Picture 1: The objects fly path: http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/Norway_Manta_Ray_1.jpg



Picture 2: Configuration of lights: http://www.hbccufo.org/videos/Norway_Manta_Ray_2.jpg

Thanks alot and best regards.

Thank you to the witness for a great sighting report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Johnstone (Beside Elderslie) UK Orange Object Outside Witnesses Window

Date: November 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 2:00 p.m .

Location of Sighting: Johnstone (beside Elderslie).
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Circle maybe.

Full Description of event/sighting: So we were sitting playing fifa in my mates bedroom. His blinds were open about 50 cm apart we all noticed a orange glowing light fly past the window in a flash, at first I thought I was the only one that noticed it. Within at least 2 seconds it came back and paused only for a second then it took off. My friend jumped up and ran to the window, so did I and my other friend. We opened the window wide, but there was nothing around. A few boys walked round the corner and we asked them if they had seen anything, they said no. A few points I would like to point out. My friend stays beside Elderslie where a sighting was seen the previous day or two but I knew nothing of it. His bedroom is up the stairs and this was during the day so I rule out street lights.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Arriving In Shediac, New Brunswick A Large Bright Sparkly Sphere

Date: November 24, 2008
Time: 5:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: My back yard.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Big bright sparkly sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: My husband and I were driving home from Moncton and just arriving in Shediac, when I noticed low in the sky, where the sun was setting and what looked like a black line in the sky. I noticed it because I was observing the sun set and I thought it was bizarre because I couldn't figure out what it was. I didn't say anything to my husband, because I was fixated on observing the black line and the car was moving. So by the time I should have said something, we were going in another direction. We arrived home and I was looking at a couple of very bright stars that were in the southwestern sky. We went in the house and after we finished eating dinner we were sitting at the table at 5:50 pm and I got up to look at the two bright stars through my dining room window which is located at the back of the house.

I looked towards the two stars and I noticed to the right of the stars a plane going away from the house, but I also noticed a very big and bright what looked like a sparkly sphere and it was moving towards our house. I said to my husband, "Hurry up come here"! We went in the backyard and observed as it passed directly over our heads. It continued to move east and I watched it move over a wooded area, then it got less bright and seemed to shrink into a tiny star. It then just disappeared. As we watched it pass over our heads the sky was clear, no wind and with a crescent moon and it didn't make a sound. There were no blinking lights, like the plane that was moving away from us and it was low in the sky too. I could see the stars behind it as it moved through the sky. We observed it for about one minute and I was flashing towards it with my flashlight. It was so awesome to see, we were thrilled. It appeared to be lower than the plane, maybe 1000 feet up. To be continued, I hope.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Surrey, British Columbia ISS Sighting

Date: November 25, 2008
Time: 5:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Home.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: N/A.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was just outside looking at the Christmas lights I put up on the house. The weather is clear. Over head, I saw a very bright light moving in a north-easterly direction. It is a solid bright light - no port or starboard lights. No flashing beacons. No noise. Just a solid bright light moving through the sky. I called my son out to the front porch (he is 11 1/2 years old). I drew his attention to the light. We watched it for about a minute until it faded away, yes faded. It quickly got dimmer and dimmer and then eventually the sky was dark. I turned to my son to discuss what we had just seen and he exclaimed "Oh my God dad, did you see that flash in the sky!" I did not see it as I was looking at him.

We see a lot of aircraft flying over our neighborhood regularly and I certainly know jets and planes when they are overhead! Feel free to contact me at the above email address if you wish to discuss this more. I am not adverse discussing this with any bona fide investigators/researchers. It's been 30 minutes since we witnessed this - it took me this long to find a place to report it too. Cheers.

Additional Information:

I am writing from my address in Surrey, B.C. The intersection is (removed) Avenue. Instantly what came to my mind was the space station going overhead
but I had my doubts about that its trajectory usually isn't around here. I have seen many a falling star too and this was not like any falling star I have ever seen! I should also like to note that it is clear, clear, clear out there! Not a cloud in the sky. It was very interesting to me the way it faded out. My son can describe the flash that he saw.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Surrey, British Columbia A Streak Of Light

Date: November 25, 2008
Time: Approx: 4:40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: 72nd Ave. and 120th St.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Streak of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I also saw the flash of light last night. It looked to me like a firework, but it was different as it was completely parallel to the earth as it streaked across the sky. To me it looked like it was a white fire that simply went out as it passed by. It lasted only a few seconds and then was completely gone. I can't describe it very well, but it didn't look like a solid line, more like something breaking apart and burning. It happened very quickly and I looked around to see if anyone else seemed to have noticed, but it was hard to tell. It was only just dusk and there were no clouds.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Vernon, British Columbia A Streak Of Light Shoots Down From The Sky

Date: November 25, 2008
Time: 8:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Vernon, B.C. Sky.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Streak of light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I saw a streak of light shoot down from the sky. It was very bright and flared out in a green color than disappeared. I thought maybe it was a firework but there was no noise and no other lights afterwards. I saw a lot of reports of a meteor sighting that same day, but those reports were at 4:40pm or so while mine was at almost 9:00pm.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: