Sunday, November 23, 2008

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO Part 1 (November 23, 2008)

Part 1 - UFO Reports HBCC

UFO Sighting Reports From HBCC UFO Research & UFOINFO Part 1 (November 23, 2008)

Release Date: November 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: Please note that the newsletters will hold sighting reports from HBCC UFO Research http://www.hbccufo.org and UFOINFO http://www.ufoinfo.com/. This should make a big difference in the number of sighting reports we both can bring to you.

Hope you enjoy. Also you can join for free the HBCC UFO Research newsletter by going to the following link and signing up. http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/hbccufo/

----------

Phoenix, Arizona A Saucer Shaped UFO

Date: 1963 or 1964
Time: 11:00 a.m. and Noon time.

Location: Phoenix, AZ, over Village Meadows school around I-17 and Bell Road.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Typical saucer shape.
Weather Conditions: A bit hazy, but no clouds.

Description: I was in 1st grade. Three of us were sent to wash our hands before lunch. I came out first and saw a large silver, saucer like object that appeared to be hovering over the swing set. My other two companions came out and we watched it for a few seconds and then it just seemed to disappear. The place we lived in Phoenix was mostly desert at the time. It was only our neighborhood for several miles.

TV/Radio: Never reported that I am aware.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Mill Lake, Abbotsford, British Columbia 15 Lights Flew In A Erratic Fashion

Date: Winter of 1995.
Time: N/A.

Location of Sighting: Mill Lake, Abbotsford, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 15
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was out for a walk at the park and walked back to my car to get in. While sitting I looked out my side window and noted several white lights in the sky moving in a random manner. They looked like fire flies at first and then I thought that this is too cold for fire flies and I then opened my window and looked closer and the lights were far away in the north eastern sky towards Mission area. I got out of the car and watched while the white lights flew in erratic fashion never colliding with one another at extreme high speeds. This occurred for about 10 seconds then they all flew in a line forming a circle then they all joined into one ball of light then vanished.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Sulphur, Louisiana UFO Has People Walking Out Of Their Home To Look Up

Date: Fall of 1997 or 1998
Time: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Sulphur, LA USA.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orb or Sphere.

Specific Location: Matt Walker Stadium (Sulphur High School)
Specific Date: Homecoming night.

Full Description of event/sighting: Location: Sulphur, LA, along with my ex-wife and two friends from my same street were seated on the home team side of the stadium app. half way up facing east. During the Halftime Home coming events on the field, I witnessed a 2 foot diameter orb traveling horizontally from north to south over the field. The object was not like the 2 dimensional translucent orbs seen in most pictures after development. This object was a solid 3d Sphere, not a light. Its color was a bluish green. It was traveling between 80 and 100 mph. The entire sighting lasted a little over 2 seconds. It traveled over the eastern hatch marks on the field and was slightly lower than the Field Lights. Nearly ever person was focused on the Homecoming court down on the field. Upon seeing the orb I immediately notified my friends. Two of the three were able to see the orb before it rapidly faded out of site.

The object had very sharp defining edges no blurs or fuzziness, the inside seemed to be made of plasma, it was not extremely bright and flew in a perfectly strait and flat trajectory. The most interesting part of the story came later. The next day upon seeing my neighbor in his yard I related the events of the previous night. To my shock he had a story of his own. He told me on the night in question at approx: 1:30am he and his wife were up late watching TV, when all of a sudden he had an urge to get up and walk outside. He claims he had not heard or seen anything to make him go out. As he proceeded outside his wife also followed suit.

They were both drawn to look westward towards my house. An oak tree stood just south of the southwest corner of my house. Upon first looking toward the southwest corner of my house they saw nothing, then a small solid orb about 1-1/2 to 2 feet in diameter came floating out from either my bedroom wall or behind the west wall of my house. The orb floated up into the oak tree maneuvering around the large branches. After a few seconds the orb floated clear of the tree then stopped perfectly still app. 35 feet off the ground as if to let them get a good look at it.

Then all at once it flew upward and away in a southwest direction at a very high rate of speed until it could no longer be seen. I asked the wife if she had got up to follow the husband outside, and she said No, she had been drawn by a mysterious urge of go outside also. These are professional college educated people. The only discrepancy between their two stories was the color of the orb. He said it was bluish, she said it was greenish. I saw it as blue green. The orb made no sound and left no visible trail. There is nothing openly known in the industrial or military complex that can fly with no open ports or wings that we currently know of. The orb is particularly similar to the orb recorded on NASA TV STS Mission 37. Only the color is different.

Thank you to the witness for the excellent report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Grand Rapids, Michigan A Disc Shaped UFO

Date: October 2007
Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Grand Rapids, MI.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Disc.

Full Description of event/sighting: My friend and I were on my porch talking. I glanced over towards the east and saw what I thought was a plane, then I noticed two others. As I returned my gaze to my friend, I noticed that they were flying in formation, the middle one at point and two others on either side. They were cruising along at exactly the same speed as one another. I pointed them out to my friend and we watched them approach, thinking it odd for planes to fly like that. It's not uncommon to see small planes on a flight path that takes them over my house. We also noticed that the lights were pulsing, not blinking. The lights were, as I mentioned, red, which is also unusual because there was a whole bank of them in the front and they curved in a half circle at the front of the craft. As they approached, we discerned that they were about as big as a small Cessna, but traveling quite low. As they passed over head, we directly underneath and saw that it was flat on the bottom, so they were shaped like a puck. We also realized as they glided overhead that they didn't make any noise. We watched them until they disappeared over the western horizon.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Galena, Illinois Bright Light Looping And Darting Around

Date: October 18, 2008
Time: 9:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 1

Don't even know if I should write to you, but last Sat. night, October 18, we were at a friend's home in Galena, IL. I went out on the second-floor deck to look at the stars. From about 9-10 p.m., there was a bright light in the eastern sky and had unusual movements. It was darting back and forth and looping around. This was no airplane or star. All six sober adults at the home saw it over the course of about an hour. We just couldn't believe what we were seeing
and didn't know who to report it to. I was just wondering if anyone else reported anything. Thanks.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Warsop, Nottinghamshire, England Unknown Object

Date: October 23rd/24, 2008
Time: 7:00 p.m.

Witnesses: 2
Subject: Glowing balls in the sky over Warsop on Thu and Fri 23/24th October 2008

My father recently told me of an odd sighting he made. He was taking the dog for a walk around 7pm on Friday 24th October, when he saw in the sky a, 'ball that flickered like a flame'. He was near the junction of Southgate Road and Meden Avenue, Warsop, looking roughly south, when he said he saw he object moving in the direction of Edwinstowe. It was only a couple of hundred feet up yet moved silently and left no smoke trail, but conversely it travelled too quickly to be a balloon or any similar object. Approximately an hour later when he was back at home, power was suddenly cut to all the appliances in the house, yet every light remained working.

On checking the breakers in the garage he expected to find that a minor one had been thrown, but oddly it was the master switch that had flicked to the off position. This was unusual as this action should have cut all power to the house, yet as mentioned the lights had all stayed on. When he subsequently repositioned the master switch and checked them, all the appliances in the house functioned normally, thus the reason why the circuit was tripped remains unknown (obviously it should only flick off in the event of a fault occurring).

He mentioned all of the above to me in an unrelated phone call that I made to him that same night, and I was tempted to accept it as "just one of those things" until it was independently verified by his next door neighbor. On the Saturday of that same week I again phoned my parents' house and my father told me that earlier that day my mother had gone round to see the next door neighbors. Of the couple who live there only the wife had been in, and during their conversation she remarked that on the Thursday her husband had been out walking his dog around 8pm when he had seen a glowing ball in the sky over the Meden School playing field. Later that same night when he had been at home, the electricity to his kitchen likewise failed, yet it remained on in all the other rooms of their house. When he therefore went to check their breakers he, too, found that the master switch had been thrown, which once more should have cut all power, yet clearly this did not occur.

I must emphasize that although they live next to one another, my father had no contact with either of the next door neighbors prior to his own sighting. Furthermore, having seen your site and reports of previous local sightings (e.g. http://www.chad.co.uk/shirebrook/39Balls-of-fire39-UFOs-caught.3672816.jp ), my father has said that the object shown in the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YuUNoFjYd0 (see below) is identical to that which he saw. We were thus wondering if you had been made aware of any other recent reports, and if you had any theories or explanations for the phenomena?

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Battersea, London, England Spherical Objects

Date: October 24, 2008
Time: 10:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 6
Number of objects: 5-8
Shape of objects: Spherical
Weather Conditions: Clear and dry

Description: On my way out for the night when I saw a man in front of me on the pavement staring at the sky, naturally I looked up to see about 5-8 glowing orbs they had a fiery glowing property to them and were travelling from West to East in the sky in very controlled paths. Two other passers by stopped and looked and 2 girls in a car stopped and looked also. The first man and I discussed what they could be but neither of us had ever seen anything like this before.

The sighting is extremely similar to the one posted by Ilana Fox on You Tube on October 13th. These sightings are near identical to mine.

Direct link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgZdZsLegE

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

East Northeast Of Weed Park, Muscatine, Iowa Half Moon Shaped UFO

Date: October 25, 2008
Time: After 7:30 UTC (1:30 CDT) and before astronomical twilight.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Appeared to be exceptionally large (2 fingers width) and exceptionally brilliant half-full moon; no sound.
Weather Conditions: Clear night.

Description: I usually wake several times during the night and do not remember exactly when I saw this as I thought it was the half-full waning moon. It would have been between 01:30-04:00 CDT and well before astronomical twilight at 05:54 AM CDT. I was quite impressed with the size (2 fingers width) and exceptional brilliance at 30-35 degrees elevation to the east-northeast or northeast as seen through my bedroom window.

No lights were on in the room which may have caused a reflection. My window was open and I heard no sound. It was so beautiful, I was tempted to take a digital photograph, but unfortunately did not. Unusually, I slept deeply after the sighting and did not awaken until well after sunrise.

For most of my life I have been interested in astronomy, Aurora, and meteor showers and am accustomed to observing the sky. This is the second time in my life I have seen what I thought was the moon, but later realized could not have been. Checking the almanac, I found that this was the dark of the moon and before moonrise. My windows face the countryside, an empty "meadow", valley, and wooded bluff with no lighting of any kind that could be mistaken for such an object.

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Highams Park, Waltham Forest, London, England Orange Objects (Video Footage)

Date: October 26, 2008
Time: 9:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Orange glow like on fire.
Weather Conditions: Clear but breezy.

Description: I was sitting down with my girlfriend having dinner when i looked outside of the window and saw what looked like something on fire out of the window flying past about half a mile away. I jumped up with amazement and called my girlfriend to get up off the sofa and look. She was also amazed. At first I thought it was a plane on fire and it was coming down to earth, but there was no flashing lights as such, just this bright orange glow. It was going across the sky quite fast and was heading for the forest near by. It eventually disappeared in the forest and I thought that was it, but a few seconds later it emerged again and floated off in a different direction and eventually disappeared. It was amazing I have never seen something like this in my life. I also filmed it with a small digital camera but with a small memory card and a short zoom its only about 40 seconds long, but you can make it out. I am still amazed.

-----

UFOINFO Note: As with other similar reports I asked the witness to have a look at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what might have been seen and received the following reply:

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back to me with regards to my sighting. I have looked at the website and it did look like one of those.

Unfortunately my filming with a small digital camera is not very good quality as the zoom is not near powerful enough. I will send you the movie, the only thing I have noticed is if you look above the 3 street lights, the item I am following looks like it is changing colour. The only reason why I thought it was also strange is the fact that it ended up going into the forest area opposite me and then coming back up, but I run out of memory to capture it. See what you think anyway.

View footage at: http://www.hbccufo.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=5403

UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

----------

Ocean Beach, New York UFO Illuminates The Water And Short Being

Date: November 3, 2008
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Ocean Beach, NY.
Number of witnesses: 1 + dog.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I've had strange dreams for a while now. I always took them as an overactive imagination triggered by watching too many movies. Just after Halloween, though, I was walking out on the beach with my dog at night and saw a light bobbling off near the horizon out on the water. I thought it must have been the light atop the mast of a boat that was passing in the distance but, the light shot straight up before shooting straight down. I watched at the light seemed to grow larger. It was approaching me. As it got closer, I could see it illuminating the water beneath it.

I'm not sure what happened exactly. I remember being in a brightly light white room with strange beds set up in it and a strange being a bit shorter than me but, it wasn't human. It had large black or maybe brown eyes and an almost milky gray skin.

It spoke to me but, I didn't see its mouth move. It was telling me to remain calm, that it would all be over soon. I was made to lay down on the table and I'm not really sure what happened to me there because the next thing I remember I was laying in my bed.

My dog's been missing since this happened.

My close friend is an aromatheropist, massage therapist and hypnotherapist and runs a popular service throughout Long Beach. When I told him about it, he got really excited because he had seen video of hypnotherapists working with abduction victims. I'm not even sure why I told him. I've been in such a state since this happened and my dog being missing only adds to it.

Anyway, he convinced me last week to try the hypnotherapy. We've had 4 or 5 sessions since then and I keep remembering more and more.

I remember being presented with a female being similar to the other one I described and was instructed to copulate with her. I had no control over my actions, it was as if I was a puppet guided by strings. Before they set me free they told me that they would come for me again when the child is born.

Now I'm scared and I wish I had never done any of this hypnotherapy stuff. I was happier not knowing and there is no price I would not pay to forget.

Thank you to the witness for this amazing report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

North Bay, Ontario On Highway 17 A Big Spherical Red UFO

Date: November 15, 2008
Time: 2:20 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Hwy 17.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: I work the graveyard shift from my home office. My office window faces North, and is about 2 feet away from where I sit at my desk. I just happened to look up and out the window when I saw this big red light. From my viewpoint, the light was about the size of a saucer/sandwich plate, therefore too big to be a light from an airplane or helicopter. There was absolutely no sound associated with this light and it did not blink.

This light did not ascend or descend and travelled very slowly in an eastwardly direction. I watched the light from my chair until it was beyond the right side of my window. I then stood up to change my field of view looking towards the east to see it off in a distance at what appeared to be at the same elevation. The light continued to travel at the same steady but slow rate until it was out of my view completely.

I now see the news about this Meteor that caused the sky to light up in Alberta, the light I saw didn't do that and as I said before travelled at a very steady pace, from west to east, had no tail or burning appearance.

Just wondering if anyone else in the area saw the same ?

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

High Salvington West Sussex, UK Orange Orbs

Date: November 18, 2008
Time: 6pm 8pm 8:50pm 9:05pm 9:15pm.

Location of Sighting: High Salvington West Sussex.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 4
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside at about 6:00 ish for a cigarette and above Goring I would say and in the sky was this orange glowing orb. I didn't think much of it. I just thought that perhaps it was a planet and so went back in. Anyway I went back out at around 8:00pm for a ciggy and in the sky there was 2 glowing lights in the sky. They were pulsating and all of a sudden, this round object glowing in a white light with a bit of a blue tint to it came straight through the middle of the other pulsating lights in the sky at a very high speed and headed over towards Clapham I came in side and grabbed my camcorder and camera just in case there was more and there was another 3 went over my house in exactly the same path as what the 1st one did and there was also another orange globe in the sky towards Cisbury ring the second one I saw was at 9:50pm the 3rd was at about 9:05 pm and the 4th at 9:15 pm the last two I would say were higher in the sky then the first 2 that I saw and they left like a bluish light trail behind them there is no way that what i saw last night are airplanes or helicopters there was no noise to them and nothing that I know of could fly that fast.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Edmonton, Alberta Fireball/Meteor Sighting

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Edmonton.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1 or 2
Shape of objects: N/A.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was looking East, when a huge fireball fell from the sky. It was orange and had a long green tail. It appeared in the direction East of Edmonton, and illuminated the entire eastern sky green. The object appeared to be travelling south from north at an extremely steep angle, almost straight at the ground. About a week ago, I also witnessed another similarly colored object fall from the sky in north of the city. It's angle was less steep, and a lot less bright.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Dalmeny, Saskatchewan Fireball/Meteor

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: 6:25 p.m.

Another such fireball landed just an hour ago somewhere in Sask. I live in Dalmeny and saw it at 6:25 but someone in Lloydminster was talking to his wife and said he had seen it from there. He didn't say if it was west or east. People in the Radisson area saw it and said it appeared to land in the Maymont area, so I guess I'll quit searching! We didn't hear any sound and we were driving in a car at the time of sighting it.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

North Battleford, Saskatchewan Fireball/Meteor

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Between 5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.

My aunt just saw a bright light sunshine like 2 hours ago on Territorial Dr. North Battleford, Saskatchewan, she says it lit up the sky and thought it would hit her vehicle, RCMP investigating. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

Thank you to the person for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Fireball/Meteor

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 6:30 p.m.

Hi, my husband is an over the road truck driver. He called just awhile ago saying he saw a really bright meteor around 6:30 near Saskatoon. He said about 10 minutes later the whole sky lit up, like daylight for a few minutes, then went dark again. He wanted me to go on line to see if I could find anything about it. He also said lots of other drivers were on the CB Radio talking about it. I found your link and that's the closest thing I could find on it. I just wondered if anyone else reported the sky lighting up. Thanks.

Thank you to the person for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Rush Lake, Saskatchewan Fireball/Meteor Lights Up The Entire Area

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Early evening.

Hi Brian, I have no idea where the meteor hit but it was HUGE! Just got in from driving home from BC. Heading to Moose Jaw, SK. and we were just going by the highway sign for Rush Lake, Sk. on the Trans Canada. There was a huge light and sound splatter like fireworks. It lit up our whole car and the field to my left (north). It was so close that we figured it had to be within ten miles of the highway. Ruled out a plane crash or oil explosion as the ball was large, fast and had a white blue tail before everything lit up like July 1st. We knew it was a meteor and have been looking to see if anyone knows what field it landed in. It was a science wonder!

It'll be fantastic to see what kind and where.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Summer Village of Gull Lake in Alberta Fireball/Meteor Sighting

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:35 p.m.

Hi Brian, I was looking on line for any information on a possible sighting of sorts as my son phoned me at 5:35 pm when he was on his way to work. He was on highway 12, 4 miles east of the Summer village of Gull Lake and he called to say he saw a huge fireball in the sky that was so bright it lit up the sky. I immediately turned on the radio and listened to see if there were any more calls from listeners possibly seeing it as well but there was nothing. We live in the Summer Village of Gull Lake in Alberta. My son is on night shift so when he gets home in the morning I will have him call or email you with exactly what he saw. He was pretty freaked out, like he couldn't believe what he just saw, I am sure he will be thinking about it all night at work. Hope this helps your research. Regards.

Thank you to the person for the report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Fireball/Meteor Seen From Northern Montana

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Early evening.

You were interested in finding out how far people saw the Nov. 20th, 2008 meteor. We live in Northern Montana a few miles south of the Alberta/Montana border and about half way between the Coutts and Wild Horse border crossings.

Several of us saw this bright light which to me at first was like a falling star but it did not burn out as usual. It started and then suddenly got brighter as a slight explosion and got wider and it seemed like it hit earth or at least went out of sight before burning out. To me it seemed like a white then yellow/orange color.

Sounds like some saw it east of Edmonton. I know distances of fire, flames and smoke are deceiving and especially at night but I would have never guessed it to be that far North. It will be interesting to find out its more accurate location. Hope this helps.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Bright Light In The Sky Over Alberta And Saskatchewan (Video Footage)

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: 5:30 p.m.

Reports started to fly into the RCMP and the media on November 20, 2008 after thousands of folks witnessed what some thought was the coming of the end of the world. A Fireball/Meteor streaked through the night sky lighting it's way. Folks were frightened thinking it was going to hit their vehicle as they drove along the roads. Many believe it hit the ground and as it stands right now, no one knows for sure if there was an impact or did it eventually burn up in the atmosphere.

Some video footage was sent into Global TV Edmonton of the sighting and a person was kind enough to send me the clip as someone posted it to YouTube.

To view the video footage of this sighting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6CgWkChPjI

Also Space Weather.com has some wonderful video footage of this as well: http://www.spaceweather.com/swpod2008/21nov08/bartlett2.avi?

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Gulf Coast Of Mississippi, Fireball With A Triangular Blue Green Tail

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: 5:35 p.m.

I'm on the gulf coast of Mississippi. I was on my evening run and was looking to the west at approximately 5:35 pm Nov. 20, 2008 when I observed a fireball with a triangular blue green tail to the WNW at about 25 degrees above the horizon. I watched it until it disappeared behind some trees maybe 10 degrees above the horizon. The nucleus was an irregular rectangular shape - not round or pinpoint. I doubt the same fireball but possibly related? It was the largest and most colorful I've ever seen. Oh - the apparent movement slightly south of due west. There was also a report from the New Orleans International Airport from a controller about a fireball in the western sky.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Whitecourt, Alberta Meteor/Fireball Sighting

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: 5:30 p.m.

I found information about you here:

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/36243

I thought I would send you an email about a sighting me and two others had in the Whitecourt area in Alberta.

Here is a Google map of exactly were we saw it.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=116355143661666216254.00045c36b25753cf9237d

The two with me were an 82 year old pastor and a 70 year old. Gentlemen not taken to fancy. And men with sharp eyes and wit. The sighting occurred at 5:30 PM MST in full dark.

We had just finished hunting on a lease sight and were slowly driving out over a bumpy field, heading West, when the driver of the truck, the 70 year old, pointed to something in the sky and said "Look at that". I was in the back seat of the truck and had to duck down to see. Off to our left (about 1 o'clock) I saw a very bright fireball with a green glow trailing it coming straight down to the earth. It disappeared behind a tree line (see map). It looked like it fell into the field behind the trees (the location of which I have on the map) maybe 500 yards ahead of us.

My first impression was that someone had fired an emergency flair. It was much brighter than any flair I have ever seen, the green glow was amazing, but the slow speed in which it fell towards the earth led me to believe this. Both men in the front seat asked how a flair was shot and I said it would have come pretty much straight up and straight back down. Both men then said it looked like it had started out as a falling star far in the NW sky and had zoomed across the sky before making its decent where I had seen it fall.

It was at this time I decided what we had seen was not a flair but something unidentified instead. We drove up to point B on the map and stopped the vehicle and opened our windows to listen. We did not hear anything and continued to discuss what we had seen. Both older gentlemen (I am 40) talked about how it had zoomed across the sky, getting larger, before it made its decent. I did not see this but both men agreed they had seen the same thing.

I know the older men were shaken and the driver asked the pastor if the bible said anything about UFOs. The pastor, who has an incredible memory of the bible, said it might and that it says "The heavens will shake".

No one mentioned driving out into the field where it looked like the UFO had gone down even I am sure it was on all our minds. We drove away instead.

What we saw never seemed to act intelligently except for the fact that its decent slowed as it neared the ground. I do not think a meteor would slow its decent.

I did a check on other similar sighting in the area and I found this page:

http://www.canadianuforeport.com/survey/data/9495data.html

There is more than one sighting on this page that sounds very similar to ours.

Take care.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Warwick, Rhode Island My First Actual UFO Sighting

Date: November 20, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:00 p.m.

Hi Brian – how’ve you been brother? Well, I hope. We’ve spoken we each other in the past about other peoples’ sightings etc. but yesterday – November 20, 2008, I had my first sighting. It was approximately 5:00 PM yesterday and I was in my van, driving back down I-195, coming from Seekonk, Mass. Heading towards I-95, Warwick, R.I. Heavy traffic, quite obviously, because of the time of day. As I turned onto I-95, I was heading South – I noticed a very bright light that looked too bright and too close to be a star or a planet. But because we never really pay attention to stars or planets unless someone else happens to bring them to our attention, I really couldn’t say with any proof, that I was actually seeing a “real live UFO.” But I continued to watch it as I got closer to home, and it continued to stay right there. I got home at 5:30 right on the button, and it was still there.



So I went into the house to grab the binoculars. It was now quite dark, but I stood there watching this thing, and noticed another object, quite a bit smaller and located higher up to the left. If we were to use a clock for reference – the bright object would be at 4:00 and the smaller dimmer object would be located at 10:00. I called my wife, who was at work, on my cell phone to tell her about it. Her workplace is about 5 miles away. She went outside and saw the exact sight I have described. 1 bright, fairly large object at 4:00 and 1 dim smaller object at 10:00. she said “it’s too cold out here, I’ll see you in about 1 ½ hours. I told her I’d keep an eye on it and get back to her. About that time, my neighbor, across the street got home from work and saw me in the road and walked over to find out what I was looking at. I handed him the binoculars and he said – “man – what is that?” I said “it looks like a UFO to me, but I don’t know. This was now about 5:45 PM. We stood together for a short while longer and then, because it was cold – 28 degrees – said see you later – “I’ll keep an eye on it and let you know.



I took out our trash, as we have trash pick-up on Friday mornings and it was still there and now it was 6:15 PM. I finished my trash routine and went back inside to watch David Gregory on MSNBC – 1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE. When commercial break came around 6:30 PM, I jumped up and ran out side to see my UFO – Damn – gone! The other object at 10:00 was still there, so I figured that’s a star, but I saw a UFO.

I’m so happy with myself.



That’s it – that’s all there is from Warwick, RI. Have a good one Brian. Hope to talk with you soon.



Thank you to the witness for their report.



HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org



----------


Collier Row, Romford, Essex UK Three Objects In Formation

Date: November 22, 2008
Time: 9.40 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Collier Row, Romford, Essex.
Number of witnesses: 4
Number of objects: 3
Shape of objects: Difficult to see as they appeared to glow like flame.

Full Description of event/sighting: We saw three objects that where flying at the same speed in the same direction. They where flying roughly from the north to the south in a formation and went of in a southeast direction. They sometimes veered off from formation but came back to each other. The sighting lasted approximately 3.5 minutes. The size is difficult to estimate but may have been the size of a microlight and were not flying a great height. There was a distinct lack of noise from the objects. I have lived in this area since 1981 and have never seen anything like this. The light they were giving off was a kind of yellow/orange flame making any shape hard to see. I thought they may be hot air balloons but have never seen them at this time of year as its cold and also it was dark. I could also not see the balloon canopy above the flame. Thank you.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

HBCC UFO Research - http://www.hbccufo.org

----------

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

Thank you to my friend at UFOINFO - http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: