Saturday, November 15, 2008

Simi Valley, California A Series Of Lights In A Diamond Shape

Posted: November 15, 2008

Date: October 24, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of objects: 8 lights
Shape of objects: It looked like a "box kite" with a tail with lights on the corners.
Weather Conditions: Very Clear - little or no breeze. 63F degrees.

Description: A series of blue and white lights that form the shape of a diamond or "box kite" with tail. A center light pulsated and shifted much like a kite in the wind. I watched it in the Northeastern sky in the direction of Santa Clarita from my home in eastern Simi Valley near Yosemite Ave. The objects shifted there positions and moved left to right. At one point they gyrated. I also saw two shooting meteors while viewing the objects which crossed the sky in a northerly direction then a streak white light later came quickly across the sky in a eastern direction. My son and I both observed this cluster of lights then I called a friend who made a similar observation of the lights pulsation and shifting positions from another location in Simi Valley. I'm not sure as to whether these were alien but certainly they were unusual objects in the sky which I view nightly.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: