Friday, November 21, 2008

Ocean Beach, New York UFO Illuminates The Water And Short Being

Posted: November 21, 2008

Date: November 3, 2008
Time: 1:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Ocean Beach, NY.
Number of witnesses: 1 + dog.
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round.

Full Description of event/sighting: I've had strange dreams for a while now. I always took them as an overactive imagination triggered by watching too many movies. Just after Halloween, though, I was walking out on the beach with my dog at night and saw a light bobbling off near the horizon out on the water. I thought it must have been the light atop the mast of a boat that was passing in the distance but, the light shot straight up before shooting straight down. I watched at the light seemed to grow larger. It was approaching me. As it got closer, I could see it illuminating the water beneath it.

I'm not sure what happened exactly. I remember being in a brightly light white room with strange beds set up in it and a strange being a bit shorter than me but, it wasn't human. It had large black or maybe brown eyes and an almost milky gray skin.

It spoke to me but, I didn't see its mouth move. It was telling me to remain calm, that it would all be over soon. I was made to lay down on the table and I'm not really sure what happened to me there because the next thing I remember I was laying in my bed.

My dog's been missing since this happened.

My close friend is an aromatheropist, massage therapist and hypnotherapist and runs a popular service throughout Long Beach. When I told him about it, he got really excited because he had seen video of hypnotherapists working with abduction victims. I'm not even sure why I told him. I've been in such a state since this happened and my dog being missing only adds to it.

Anyway, he convinced me last week to try the hypnotherapy. We've had 4 or 5 sessions since then and I keep remembering more and more.

I remember being presented with a female being similar to the other one I described and was instructed to copulate with her. I had no control over my actions, it was as if I was a puppet guided by strings. Before they set me free they told me that they would come for me again when the child is born.

Now I'm scared and I wish I had never done any of this hypnotherapy stuff. I was happier not knowing and there is no price I would not pay to forget.

Thank you to the witness for this amazing report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: