Saturday, November 22, 2008

Eagan, Minnesota USA Single Lights Then Triangular Shaped UFO

Posted: November 22, 2008

Date: December 2006
Time: Between 2:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: Multiple?
Shape of objects: Single lights then triangular shape.
Weather Conditions: Clear sky. Cold. Gentle breeze.

Description: I am not completely sure of the dates on which these sighting happened but I did my best to remember. I believe I was on my Christmas vacation my freshman year of high school. I had gone to bed that night like always around 11:00 pm. I woke up a little after 2:00 am and everyone in my house was asleep. I'll describe how my room is situated to give you an idea of what I was looking at and how.

So setting, I live on Blackhawk Lake Park basically. My house is a few hundred yards from the lake itself and it overlooks the lake as well as the path around the lake. My bedroom is on the East side of the house however the lake is on the West. Every night I slept with the door wide open, opening towards the West. Also the wall on the West side of the house is mostly made up of large windows. My bed is situated so my head is North and my feet are South. Now when I sleep I always face West looking out the door and through the 'wall of windows'. Looking out this 'wall of windows' from my second floor bedroom I can see just to the right of the lake above the park entrance.

This night at a little after 2:00 I woke up laying on my side as usual facing the West. As I opened my eyes I saw a bright yellow/white light above the park entrance. They were above the tree-line but relatively high. The first night I only saw a single light traveling from left to right however its path was very sparatic, moving vertically up and down very fast. I got up out of bed to watch it but for some strange reason I did not feel any fear or impulse to grab a camera or my parents or anything. I simply just wanted to watch it. I do remember feeling afraid that if I did move to get a camera that either when I got back it would be gone or it would see me and get scared and leave. So I stood and watched until the light dimmed and left. And again I wasn't afraid of it at all and so I went calmly back to bed. Then a few nights later the same thing happened.

It was again around 2:00 am when I woke up and saw the light. Only this time there were three lights dancing up and down in the sky. There were moving, at what seemed random, up and down. Then they began to form a triangle in the sky above the trees. It was no where near an equilateral triangle. It "pointed" slightly up wards to the South. After that my memory fails me, however I again recall a feeling of calm easiness. I had no urge to grab a camera even on the
second occurrence. It has never happened since. And I have never heard of anyone claiming anything similar.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: