Monday, November 3, 2008

1949 UFO Sighting In Grand Island, Nebraska


Date: Fall of 1949
Time: Evening.

Sir, I'm a real old guy (75), but I have a story to tell.

 In the fall of 1949 while a senior in high school I attended a night football game. I was sitting in the west bleachers facing east.

 At one point during the game I noticed a light in the eastern sky fairly low to the horizon. It slowly kept rising and the first thing I thought of that it was a *mail plane*.

 They were flying old DC-3s for that purpose back then. However, when it got up to about a 45 degree angle it stopped.

 I thought that that's odd. After a few seconds it shot off to the north making a 90 degree angle and man it was fast.

 It disappeared almost immediately. I've never forgotten this and ever since I've been a true believer in something out there.

Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments: