Sunday, February 17, 2008

Torrington, Connecticut A Strange UFO Sighting

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 17, 2007 Time: 4:30 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Unknown. Weather Conditions: Few Scattered Clouds.

Description: At 4:30 A.M., while at work, I looked out the window from our 7th floor unit and noticed a bright light. I thought it was a helicopter because the hospital often has patients picked up via Life Star out of Hartford Ct. I noticed it wasn't moving and it appeared to be swaying just slightly side to side. I immediately called my co-workers to take a look and the security guard too. We couldn't tell the shape but it was a bright light which actually dimmed and slowly went out a few times but came on again. My co-workers reported red and green lights at its base and even report seeing a laser like spot moving along the mountain side. We didn't see this laser directly from the object but it covered such a large area on the mountain so quickly that it had to come from something of distance. This object just sat there for 1 1/2 hours. It appeared to move higher as got closer to morning and I didn't have time to watch where it went because I had to get back to work. I've never seen anything like that before and wow do I now believe.

TV/Radio I did call the police department and told them to take a look. Don't know it they did.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: