Sunday, February 17, 2008

San Marcos, California 2 Oscillating Tube Like Objects

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: November 12, 2007 Time: 0945

Location of Sighting: Home. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Tube.

Full Description of event/sighting: I walked to the front of my home to have a smoke and looked up at a mostly clear, sunny sky. I watched a puff of cloud appear and saw something reflective in the cloud. The cloud dissipated in just a few moments and 2 oscillating tube like objects hung in the air at what my guess was 3000 feet of altitude. They were no more than a couple hundred feet from one another.

I dropped my smoke and ran to the house for my binoc's, which only took 10 seconds to be back out front. One of the tubes had disappeared. I focused on the other, and watched it spinning, like a stick you'd throw for your dog to fetch. It was shiny and bulbous on each end of the tube. The bulbous parts were 2x as shiny as the rest of the object. It was generating it's own light, and extremely bright. When I looked away it was like having looked at an electric arc. Then, I caught a glimpse of the other object very close to the one I have been observing materialize from nothing for a few seconds and disappear again.

I glassed back to the one in clear view and it had morphed it's shape to a "C" (just like I've typed) It had a steady equilibrium, then flipped over and over, then returned to it's steady movement. My neighbor came out to put his garbage cans at the curb, I called him over for a look, handing him the binoc's. He was able to observe the object too. He's about 75, so I can't say how good his eyes are, he couldn't figure out what it was.

He gave me the binoc's and I looked back to the object. It resumed it's flipping and spewed white smoke from the ends of the "C" and was obscured in seconds. In a few more seconds the smoke cleared and the object was gone.

Just one minute later, a commercial type U.S. Government jet flew right thru where the objects had disappeared. The objects were directly in the flight path for inbound McCellan Palomar Airport. The jet that had approached was flying west to east, opposite the flight path.

My impression was of deliberate movement of both the objects, even when spinning or flipping, and the objects moving with stops and starts, not far from where they first appeared. No rapid accelerations or decelerations were observed. They may have been surveying the area?

I had a sighting, a year or so ago, that was very similar.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting sighting report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: