Sunday, February 17, 2008

San Jose, California A Triangle Shaped Craft With Lights

Posted: February 17, 2008

Date: February 15, 2008
Time: Approx: 5:45 a.m.

Location: North Bound, HWY-101, San Jose, CA between Capitol Expressway and Tully Avenue (left-side or westward).

Number of witnesses: unknown
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Triangle shaped with Red, Green, and white lights on each edge.
Weather Conditions: Breezy and cold, with clear skies.

Description: I saw the craft on the left-side of my vehicle (westward) about at a 35-degree angle, as I was driving North on HWY-101 just past the Capitol Expressway Exit. It looked to be hovering approximately 500 to 700 feet from the ground with very bright lights stationed at/or near the edge of each angle (Three: Red, Blue, and White). The craft was stationary and not moving in any direction. I don't believe it to be a helicopter, because I could definitely make the triangle-shaped outline of the craft's silhouette from the ski-line as the sky became lighter and lighter. I watched the craft off-and-on for several minutes while I was driving. The craft never moved or changed position as long as I could see it while driving. I did not notice any noise or sound what so ever, and I lowered the driver-side window and turned off the radio (and momentarily the radio station 107.7 The Bone went silent at one point during the sighting for approximately 45 seconds.

The surface area of the craft was Blackish-Grey from what I could tell, and the lights on each edge were very bright and they blinked several times but intermittently, never in a repeated cycle. As I was driving South Bound, Hwy 101 later that morning, I didn't see the anomaly again nor did I see any radio or electric-towers in the vicinity where the craft first appeared earlier in the morning. I have no explanation for what I saw that morning.

TV/Radio Unknown.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: