Friday, February 29, 2008

Military Highway Norfolk, Virginia Cubes Joined At Odd Angles (UFO)

Posted: February 29, 2008

Date: Summer 2006
Time: Early evening.

Location of Sighting: Military highway Norfolk Virginia
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Cubes joined at odd angles at a central point.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian. I was just reading an account on Rense about a football field sized UFO in Fort Stockton Texas in 1972 in which the witness was struck by how oddly everyone was acting abut seeing it Well, I'm a bit of a UFO geek and have often thought about how intelligently I would react if I ever saw one, but the reality of how I reacted was quite similar to the apparent way the citizens of Fort Stockton Texas were described as reacting. My sighting occurred in Norfolk Virginia early in the evening in the Summer of 2006. My husband and I and our two kids were on our way out to eat and I was angry at my husband and had decided to ride in the backseat of the car, staring out the window so I wouldn't have to look at him. You know how we wives can be. Well, it was Summer and it hadn't started to get dark yet and the road we were on is a major thoroughfare in our area and the traffic was fairly heavy at the time. I was sitting on the passengers side staring out the window as I said earlier, when I saw a brownish black object hovering about 100 feet in the air and less than a quarter of a mile away from me.

I'm not good at judging distances but it was close. As far as the size it appeared to be about as large as an average 7-11 or convenience store and consisted of a number of cubes joined at odd irregular angles at a central point in the object. As I looked at the object the only thought I had was I wished my 50 year old eyesight was a little sharper so I could focus on the edges better for some reason. That inexplicably was my only reaction. Once we had passed the object I completely forgot about it and went about going out to dinner with my family. It wasn't until the ride home, when we passed the site again that I remembered what I had seen earlier and I thought about the strange detached feeling I had as I looked at it. I couldn't get over that I hadn't yelled to my family to look at it or that cars weren't pulling off the road to look at it or crashing in to each other as they saw it. As I had mentioned there was a lot of traffic. I decided not to tell anyone about what I had seen because, quite frankly, I couldn't for the life of me explain my reaction to it. It was almost as if I were in an altered state as I had watched it. I had felt calm and unconcerned as I saw it. It wasn't until this past December that I told my 18 year old daughter what I had seen. I just had to tell somebody. Well, that's the description of my sighting. If you have any questions feel free to call me.

Thank you to the witness for an excellent report on what was witnessed.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: