Sunday, February 24, 2008

Jersey City, New Jersey Gray ET Encounter

Posted: February 24, 2008

Date: August or September 1990 or 1991 (?)
Time: Nighttime.

Location of Sighting: Bedroom
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: A Gray ET floating outside my window.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I listen to Jeff Rense all the time and heard you on with him one more time and thought, I should report this, because it is a bit of interesting and perhaps useful information to someone.

Not sure what the year of the encounter was, but it was around 1990 or 1991. Previous to this event I had seen a UFO once at University in 1982 just a blip, one of those brilliant colored lights that moves across the sky fast, makes a right turn and keeps going. A few of us happened to look up and see it, and there was no question it was not anything we had ever seen from earth. So I was open to the fact that UFOs existed, but didn't quite know what to think about them.

Not sure of the exact year or time of this event, but it was a year or two prior to 1992 when I moved from where I had the encounter. The location was the upper East Side of Manhattan, specifically 72nd street between First and York Ave. I lived in a low rise 6 story apartment building on the 6th floor, and my bedroom was in the back of the building on a very quite atrium. Most of the buildings around were about the same height and I had a pretty good view of that part of the city for quite a way to the North, West and East.

I recall that the book Communion was out and that people I knew and respected had read it and talked about it with me, but I didn't (and never have) read it. But I always wondered how could these ships be flying over NYC and pulling people out of there apartments with so few sightings. After all NYC is a huge place that never sleeps and has millions of people.

Well on the night of this event I got my answer sort of, a month earlier a friend of mine introduced me to a girl who I started dating a bit. She lived on the water near Glen Cove, the North Shore of Long Island, not too far out of NYC. in a pretty quite place. As we got to know each other she confided in me that she had been regularly visited by ET's, which I was sort of skeptical of, but listened. One night I slept over her house and in the morning she mentioned that she had been visited that night but they had left me alone. I said really? How can that happen and I would not be awakened. I told her "well, tell them next time you see them that I would like to meet them some time". She said she would.

She and I didn't date much beyond that, but in the coming weeks I began to wonder if I had done the right thing in asking to meet them as I had heard some pretty scary stories from my friends who had read Communion. At any rate, a few weeks later I was at home alone in my bed one night, when I was awakened. I remember quite vividly that I sat up in bed or that is the way it seemed, but that my etheric body (energy body) was half way out of my physical body. I remember looking back and seeing my physical body fully reclined on the bed. My attention was drawn to look out of the window, where I saw a Gray floating in the air outside the window. He telepathically said to me "Hi (name removed), you wanted to meet us. Here we are but you have no need to fear us, we do not interfere with people advanced on the spiritual path." I said "Oh!, Ok, and thanks for dropping by!" At that I promptly fell back into my body and went to sleep where I woke up fully in my physical body and remembered it. The Gray was gone. The one thing I remember which allayed all my fears was the overpowering energy of Love that poured out of this being towards me that ensured I would have no fear. There was no mistaking it and it was quite palpable.

I understood what he meant by not interfering with people on the spiritual path. I have meditated and studied and made it my life's work to work in certain areas to help humanity. Exactly what and how is not really important, but it made sense to me, that they would not interfere with people who consciously have a spiritual teacher and work on the path of aiding humanity. It also explained certain things in that I think many of the things that happen to people are not on the dense physical plane but rather on the next one up, the etheric plane. Not saying they don't appear on the physical plane, but I think they can move about and operate on the physical plane and that may be one way they evade detection.

At any rate, that is my story. If you want to talk further about it feel free to call and chat I can probably explain more.

Thanks for all your work.

Thank you to the person for their story.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: