Monday, February 18, 2008

In An Airplane Over Northern, Nevada Cigar Shaped Craft

Posted: February 18, 2008

Date: September 8, 2007 Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Rod-cigar shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: First off I will say that I have had a few strange events that have happened to me during my life. I would like to write about all of them in detail now, but that is not the purpose of this email. My last event was the strangest of them all. I'll give you a quick run down of my past events before I go in detail about my latest event.

1. When I was around 8 years old I saw what I believed to be a Mothman standing in the window of my house when I was outside.

2. When I was in my early 20's I had a major missing time experience of about 2 and a half hours when I was driving. I came too after that still driving 15 miles away from the opposite direction to where I was heading with the same amount of gas in my car.

3. In my mid 20's a friend and I where up late talking about my Mothman experience and when it came time to leave the main door of his apartment foyer would not open at all. The door was one that you could push or pull open without turning the handle. We could not get out for 10 minutes of trying & there was a window next to the door and no one was out there. I had to go out his back door and walk around to the front to open it. When I got there I just pushed it open without turning the handle.

4. I've seen several things in the sky, not so much up close. But one of them (A green lava like glow) I seen coming from a pet cemetery that my parents owned. I now live in Las Vegas and have seen similar things twice.

Now for this why I'm emailing you all. What I saw on this night was unexplainable. Since that night I have spent sometime trying to figure out a reasonable explanation for what I saw. I have searched all over and the only explanation I have come up with is that I saw a giant ROD up close and in person. Here goes my story.

I was on an Airplane from Detroit to Las Vegas on Saturday September 8th of this year (2007) at night about 8:00pm Pacific time, roughly over northern Nevada, I saw something so strange I can't explain what I saw. I was on a half empty airplane and had my entire seating section to myself. My seat was next to the window looking over the front end of the airplanes wing. I spent most of my time looking out the window at the view below. I did some reading for a bit, reading Gerome Corsi "The Great Late USA" and I took a reading break and looked back out my window. When I looked out again I saw something next to the engine of the airplane. It looked like it was a part of the airplane on the outside wing, like it was a secondary engine. I didn't think too much about it. I just kept looking out the window. Being all bored I stared at it for a good 10 minutes and started to think, "This Airplane part looks like it has a big Pearl for an eye and the mouth of a clam full of pearls".

The rest of the body was red and a light blue swirled. It had the same diameter of the engine of the plane. I thought it was a part of the airplane that expelled from it because it was about the time we started dropping in elevation to land. I looked away and kept reading for a few more minutes. I came to a closing point of the chapter and was going to grab another book to read. I looked out the window again and saw that thing underneath the wing of the plane and kept staring at it. Then I started to question what I was seeing, so I kept looking at it, I was going to grab my picture phone for a picture, but I was all paranoid about turning on my cell phone on the plane. I had my video camera all buried in my carry on, I was about to grab it to take a picture/video. I didn't feel like it because I figured there was a simple explanation for what I saw. I figured I would just ignore it and keep reading something else. I spent about 10 minutes ignoring the window view at The Thing.

I started contemplating what I was seeing, and then it shook me that I was seeing something special. That slight feeling of evil came over me. I did not want to look at it anymore. A few minutes later I had a gut feeling that if I would look at it again, it would go away, so I paused and then looked at it again and a few seconds later it slowly descended from beneath the wing of the airplane and disappeared. After that I have questioned what I seen & have been searching for months to find out what IT was. I have drawn a sketch of what I seen; it is attached to this email. I plan to do a better one soon. The best I have come up with is that it is a giant insect (ROD), it was no way an alien space craft, it was some sort of creature (Giant Insect). Have any of you heard about this?

I have a sketch of what I saw, give me an email and I will send my sketch to you.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report, also I have requested the witnesses sketch.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: