Monday, February 18, 2008

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 4 To 6 Lights In A V Formation

Posted: February 18, 2008

Date: December 12, 2007 Time: Around 5:05 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: Four to Six Shape of objects: Almost a V shape; with a greater angle. Weather Conditions: Early night sky, clear.

Description: I was driving on Hummelstown - Middletown Road near Schoolhouse Road, when I saw four V shaped lights appear in sequence, then disappear. The lights appeared in the skies over the Hershey Area. After some disbelief of what I saw, I pulled over and saw two lights, in the same area; after a few more seconds the lights, four again this time appeared a greater distance away. The distance was too far for anything to have moved that fast, or nothing I have ever seen. The whole event only lasted about a minute. I have no reasonable or logical explanation for what I saw. My daughter saw the lights as well.

TV/Radio No report was made by me, it sounds to crazy. But I saw something that is not explainable.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments: