Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Pasadena, California Elliptical Shaped UFO With A Short Glowing Tail

Posted: January 23, 2008

Date: Sometime in February and March 2007. Time: Between 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Driving Westbound on 10 Freeway saw Glowing object with distinctive tail. Number of witnesses: ??? Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Elliptical with a short glowing tail.

Full Description of event/sighting: First I would like to apologize for my lack of certainty with the date of occurrence. Since I saw this phenomenon I kept believing that it was some kind of man-made craft re-entering the earth's atmosphere. Only recently have I started to believe otherwise. I first started to research what things look like when they re-enter the atmosphere. What I saw looked nothing like the pictures I found. From that point on, I started to search sites that had info on UFO sightings (that's how I found this site). I can't seem to find anyone else that had seen this occurrence even though I saw many people looking up at it with me from their own cars. If anyone has any information on this, please tell me. Was this extraterrestrial or man-made ?

I was driving home after work one day on the Westbound 10 Freeway in Alhambra CA. As I came upon the Rosemead Blvd. exit, a glowing object came into view through my front windshield. Approximately to my 1:00 at 15" above the horizon line (I'm looking towards the right at a 30 degree angle upward). The object appeared to be falling from the sky at what seemed to be a 45 degree downward angle towards the west. From my vantage point, the object appeared 1" long with a short 2" trail. This trail was most peculiar due to the fact that it was very short. Jet aircraft produce a long white trail. While Space Shuttles produce long orange trails. I have read some various re-entry trail also produce black smoke within the trail. But this one was just double the size of the craft. It almost looked like thrust from some sort of propulsion system. At the angle it was heading it looked as if it would crash near-by. Imagine if you could, a big orange/yellow/white apostrophe in the sky. As I kept driving, it kept going towards the Pacific Ocean.

At this point I was pretty sure the object was extremely high in the air, due to the angle of descent and relatively slow moving appearance. By the time I got to Fremont Ave exit to rush home to get a camera. The object disappeared over the horizon. So I saw this object for about 8 freeway exits, spaced at about 1/4 mile between exits. For a total of 2 miles or about 8.4 minutes (I hope I calculated this right). The most frightening thing to me was how big the object must have been. I'm hoping someone could use a bit of trigonometry to calculate how high it was, how fast it was going, and where it landed. Or did it even land at all. Can anyone please help me answer this enigma? I can still draw the object to show to you if you like. I will never forget what it looked like. Thank you for your time.

Thank you to the witness for the great report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: