Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long Island, New York - More Than Just A Dream

Posted: January 23, 2008

My Life Changed In 1946

I took an telephone interview with a wonderful lady on the evening of March 24, 2001. She has quite a story to tell, and I am glad she took the time to call and relate her story to me. The report goes back many years, when she was only 5 years old living a happy life with her parents in 1946. On one particular day I woke up from a bad dream, being only 5 years old I was very scared as my dream seemed so real. Later when I thought about what had happened, I could remember this barn. (which plays a roll in this story) I also recollect from my dream a disc shaped object descending for the sky, this object cast below a fog, or steam as it approached the ground until the craft landed. Of course I was shocked and overwhelmed, not to say frightened from what I could remember from my dreams, and being only little I didn't know where these thoughts came from. In 1946 there was not much talk about UFOs as we all would find out later in life. There certainly was no talk of strange flying crafts around our home what so ever.

From the point of the object landing, I could not remember any more about this event I dreamt about. As the years rolled along and me being in my teens, I still carried these hauntings thoughts around with me everywhere I went. "Was it a dream"? "Maybe it was just that, a dream", so I thought.

In the 1970s these thoughts and images still remained with me, over powering me when ever my eyes closed for a nights sleep. To have these same memories keeping popping up day after day I started to wonder why, and to ask questions. I would hear of others who were going through a similar situation as I have been, which led me to look into the UFO Phenomenon with great interest, I was looking for some answers to what was happening to me. It wasn't ill the 1990s that my life would take a whole different, not to say the nightmares I have to this day. I sometimes wake up suddenly in a panic remembering bits and pieces of the past experience's.

Still in the 1970s I went on a trip with a friend as we were touring through New Mexico. We had gone to N.M. to go to my Brother's graduation from the College of Santa Fe, and we also did some tourist stuff while we were there. Prior to us going to Roswell, I had no knowledge of an alleged UFO crash there. As my friend and I traveled around the area, we stopped and took pictures of our trip to New Mexico.

I searched for the photos to reminisce and when I noticed that spec it floored me...as I had never noticed it prior. I have no idea in the world what it is, but friends have suggested that it might be a UFO. I discussed this with my friend that took the photo after many years and he and I both recalled how quiet it was out there in the desert with no one else around and we both thought that if we had heard or seen a plane above which we may have noticed at the time, but we did not. Interesting though, I may have forgotten to tell you Brian, that where we were having this picture taken was a sot in the desert inside a huge fenced area with government signs saying "No Trespassing". The gate was open...not a soul around so we drove in and started driving around the desert inside the gated area. We never saw anyone so we thought it had been deserted, but near where I am standing is a dilapidated old barn which was so reminiscent to the barn in the repetitive dreams I had from 5 year of age and up into my teens years... and also when eventually I saw one of the books on Roswell incident I noticed that one of the photos looked like part of the area we had seen. So is all this coincidental...or meant to happen to me for some reason which I do not know.

As the years move along, with these images in my head and not making any sense out of them whatsoever, it was then in 1990 or 1991 when my life would change forever. I had moved from my apartment back in with my parents at their home on Long Island. It was the Fall Or Spring as Dad still had the screens on all the doors getting ready to keep the bugs out, or hadn't taken them off before winter set in. My parents had left for the weekend, so I was on my own. It was at dusk as I remember it getting dark, approx. time was 6:45 to 7:00 PM. It was looking like an ugly night was coming as I stood at the door as the rain started to fall and you could hear loud claps of thunder. Something seemed to come over me, where my eyes were drawn to look across the street at the street light. I couldn't move, as this light was memorizing to me. As I watched a green light (soft in color, almost a minty green) rose from out of the street lamp and floated slowly across the road towards me, I was so frightened, but I couldn't move an inch as this ball of green kept getting closer and closer, until it stopped only feet away.

It wasn't a solid but more in a gaseous state. I focused on the light, and this is where it gets very strange indeed. Two eyes appeared from out of this floating mass of green, but now not in a frightening fashion. It was almost like these eyes were telling me not to fear what I was witnessing. My first thought was, is this the eye of God, or an alien presence thinking back to my dreams of the craft landing in 1946.

These eyes were trying to tell me something, or as I said to you Brian, it was like it was uploading information into my mind, tons of information in which I am only getting bits and pieces of to this day. But I was shown mass destruction to our world in several ways. It seemed to me it was showing me what there was to come.After all this started on that rainy night, I couldn't remember anything from that point on, when I finally recognized my surroundings once again, it was early morning. I had lost 13 hours in which I cannot recall to this date. What did happen in the missing time ?

I felt something major had happened in my life, especially in the hours that went missing. I wanted, and needed to know, so I made an appointment with a doctor to have him place me under hypnosis to find some answers. After many visits with him, he definitely tells me what I went through on that night did happen.

Comment: I asked this lady if she knew if any her family members may have gone through similar experiences. She didn't know, but did admit that her parents were not believers in the subject matter of UFOs. I made a point that it is possible that this person was chosen for some other purpose later in life. (She mentioned that when a major event is about to happen, she will know a head of time). Was this lady a contactee as these dreams turned to a real experience ? Was this person told of things to come, on a disastrous scale ? And why was this lady chosen to carry the information which is still locked up within her mind, with only fragments coming to the surface. Maybe time will tell, but in the mean time, she lives day to day with a huge amount of knowledge locked up tightly waiting to be released.

She tells me she wakes up still from time to time so frightened and in a sweat, her husband tells the same.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: