Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kokomo Indiana Truck, Cell Phone Dies - Circular Craft Witnessed

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: January 24, 2008
Time: 7:08 p.m.

Location of Sighting: I was at Delphi Electronics in Kokomo Indiana.
Number of witnesses: 3+
Number of objects: 3-8
Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: According to the state of Indiana, I am a licensed Detective. However, I work for a Security firm at the Delphi Electronics Headquarters in Kokomo, Indiana as a Professional Security Officer. It started first when I got into the officers truck to pick up another employee who was at one of our buildings across the street. I managed to make it over to where he was, and then as I started to drive across the street I noticed the lights on the truck were dimming at a fairly steady pace. I barely made it back across the street before the lights, all of the gauges stopped working, and the brakes and power steering went out in our company vehicle, and the vehicle completely died. The officer and I radioed to our supervisor to let him know about the truck. I was then given another truck to drive, and I had parked it outside one of our gates long enough to drop off a lunch box that had been left in our now broken down truck only 10 minutes prior. I had been in the guard shack for only probably five minutes before walking outside to see the first orange light.

I quickly pointed to the light and motioned for her to look. Shortly after a Delphi employee walked up behind us and also was able to see the light. After the first light we were able to see multiple amber colored or orange colored lights pulsating. They would come on, and then they would go off, and they were moving in all directions. At times it almost looked like the lights were together creating a bigger circular shape. You could also see what looked like smaller white twinkles behind the orange or amber colored circles. I tried to make a phone call to my parents, however my cell phone was not fully functional due to whatever was going on. It took nearly 20 minutes for me to get in touch with my parents, and my phone was still not working all the way. My parents said that the family cat was acting like something was wrong, and kept looking outside the windows all night almost in a panicking state. My dad went outside with some binoculars and he and my mom looked into the sky to see the same exact thing we were all seeing at Delphi. (Mind you, this is 20 minutes after the fact). I was only one the phone briefly with my parents, as they said they quickly got off the phone with me after saying they witnessed a multi colored circular object over their neighbors house.

In addition I can say that we had several nitrogen alarms and hallo alarms come in within 20 -30 minutes of me seeing these objects....


UFO, I don't know, but I think something was going on. What other explanation could there be for the cell phones not working, and for the alarms to come in, and for the truck. In fact I was told yesterday that they took our truck to the shop, and the people at the shop can't explain the problem with the truck. I heard that it might not be fixable. So you do the math, was it a UFO ?

Thank you to the witness for an excellent sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research and host of the Vike Report UFO Eyewitness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences.
http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike_report/index.html

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do.
http://thevikereport.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: