Sunday, January 27, 2008

Geneva, New York Bright Object Moves Left And Right - Fades And Brightens Again

Posted: January 27, 2008

Date: April 29, 2007 Time: 10:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: From my home. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Unknown, looked like a very bright star.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian.

I've written to you before, though it's been a long time. I've also moved again to another town since I last wrote to your site. I've written in the past about abduction experiences. But now I've witnessed, just tonight, what I believe to be a UFO. This was first noticed by a friend of mine as he was getting ready to get into his car to leave my home. He looked over into the northwest skies and asked me if what he was seeing was a star or a planet. Well, not knowing much about stars or constellations, I told him it was too bright to be a star and that perhaps it was a planet.

We saw other planes and jets throughout the skies. There were some wispy cirrus clouds dotting the night skies, but with nearly a full moon tonight, visibility was very good. I would estimate it's distance to be about 8-10 miles to the west-northwest and it was just below the cirrus clouds. We saw this thing for a solid 30 minutes before it faded out completely and for the last time.

There were times my friend and I would tell each other, "Did you see that? It just moved to the left!" And other times we would say, "Did you just see that thing fade out and brighten up again?" My friend said to me twice, "Did you see that thing move in our direction and back to the left again?"

The light would fade out completely several times. But the light came back on as quickly as it went out. At times it was a bright white for several minutes and then suddenly it would fade to blue then orange.

At one point it rotated in a clockwise direction, but it did so horizontally. There was definite movement from this thing. I don't know of any planet or star that bright that comes up in the west-northwest portion of the sky here in the east. I also don't know of any star that fades, changes colors and changes directions every few minutes. Again, I had a witness with me this time! Every time it moved, we both confirmed what the other had said.

Strangely, there were no military craft dispatched and I'm wondering if the planes in the immediate area filed any reports of sightings in the skies tonight. I will keep my eyes open for any new reports, but I'm hoping someone will make a similar report to this site who lives within a 25 radius of my home.

Thanks Brian for allowing me to file another report on your site. Keep up the good work.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: