Monday, December 31, 2007

Tombstone, Arizona A Cylindrical UFO

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 2004 Time: 4:00 pm

Location: Tombstone, Arizona Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of object: Cylindrical UFO

This was the only time I saw a UFO. My best friend Mike T’s father lived in Tempe, a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona (where I now live). He had a ranch in southern Arizona outside the city of Tombstone. It was just a house with a couple of horses in a very rural area. He went there on weekends.

One weekend my friend Mike T. and drove down there to help Mike’s father dig a small irrigation ditch. At 3:30 in the afternoon we stopped working and decided to cook burgers on a barb-b-que. The sky was blue, and full of cumulus clouds. I asked my friend’s father if he had ever seen anything strange out at this place.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Lights. Ghosts. UFOs“

“You can see a UFO almost every day out here,” he said.

“Huh?”

He said that almost afternoon when he was at that ranch an object, a certain object was visible in the sky. Then he pointed to the spot where it usually appeared, but I saw nothing.

Half an hour later we were standing around in the back yard, drinking beers, when my friend’s father said, “There.”

High in the sky to the northeast of us was a cubical object. It was at least two miles away, but I could see that it was metallic. It seemed to be at least as big as a jet aircraft, and was very shiny, but it did not glow. It hovered there, stationary, but I could see flashes on its surface, as though it was spinning and the sun was glinting off it. A cloud passed in front of it, but it was still there. I was quite high in the sky.

My friend’s father said, “Now watch this.”

The object continued to hover for a few more minutes. Then it shot straight up with extreme speed until it was out of view. It made no sound.

My friend’s father said, “Pretty wild, huh?” I asked him what the thing was. “You tell me,” he answered.

The next afternoon (Sunday) I watched for it again, but the object did not reappear.

I’ve experienced two other strange events in the Arizona desert, but I’ll stop here. I can relate them in the future if you like.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: