Monday, December 31, 2007

Long Beach, California Orbs

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: September 11, 2004 Time: Approx: 12:15 p.m.

I live in Long Beach CA.and got some interesting pictures with my cell phone camera. This spectacle in the sky toke place on Saturday 9/11/2004 about 12:15 pm. I was at Wilson high school with the my wife, son and half of his Pop Warner football team. We were getting ready to caravan to his game in a near by city. I was the first to see a white ball of light just sitting high in the sky. I realized it was not moving at all. The sky was partially cloudy but the clouds did seem unusually spotty.

I told my wife and some other parents to look at the ball of light and just then two more appeared in close proximity to the first. I then saw a plane fly past them but at a closer distance to us. The objects began to move slowly side by side. Then they began to fade away and reappear in different spots in the sky. I then noticed a 4th one appear and follow the other lights. I then pulled out my camera phone a snapped a couple of shots. Since there were so many small clouds it was very hard to see them with the naked eye as they moved around the sky behind the clouds. This lasted for 10-15 minutes while they seemed to be putting on a show for us. We all had to leave to make the game on time but while I was getting in the passenger side door my son yelled "look, now there is big one coming closer" I looked up and saw what seemed to be a long line of orbs grouped very close. I snapped a picture right before we pulled off not knowing what I snapped.

When I looked at the downloaded photos the white orbs were hard to see because of the poor quality of the camera phone and the clouds in the sky. What I realized after viewing the photos and inversing the colors, was there were over 10-15 white orbs hidden all over the sky behind the clouds. Some of them actually were in groups of three. I sent these pictures for you to see and maybe someone can filter them to bring the orbs or whatever they were out more. Thank You, for your time. P.S your web site is awesome and I go on it everyday.

Thank you to the witness for the report and pictures. Enhancements will be done shortly.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: