Monday, December 31, 2007

Coral Springs, Florida 4 Bright Stars Evenly Spaced Changed To Three (Triangle)

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: July 1, 2004 Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Square.

Full Description of event/sighting: I had walked down my friends driveway to the parking lot to smoke a cigarette. As I approached the parking lot I noticed 4 bright stars spaced very evenly in a large square. I regarded the stars for about 5 seconds, thinking it was odd that 4 equally bright stars would appear in such a perfectly square formation. Suddenly, the stars began to move in a southerly direction at a relatively slow but steady pace.

This shocked me. I kept watching as they slid silently overhead moving to the south and then made a slight turn to a south-westerly direction. As they moved they turned into a triangle of 3 stars. I estimated these stars where very high in the sky, and of about the same hue and intensity as some of the ordinary stars.

I thought I detected a very slight wavering of the stars in distance from each other as they moved, almost as if they might have been attached to each other with slightly elastic bands. Although I looked to see if any stars in the sky where blotted out by a body between the four stars it never at any time passed in front of any of the real stars so I was unable to tell if there was anything in the middle of the 4 stars.

Later, I did think that I may have seen 4 migrating birds flying in some kind of formation except for a couple of things. I've never seen birds even vaguely begin to resemble stars in the night sky. Two, I have never seen this again and there are plenty of birds in the sky around here at night. I don't think there is sufficient light from the ground to make a bird light up like that. Three, I know some birds fly in a square formation with one tip leading the pack, but here two tips where leading the 'pack', if we can call it that.

The square moved perfectly sideways, not as if one point was ahead of the others. Finally, when it turned south-westerly, over I-75 and towards the everglades, I have no doubt that there is no way birds would have appeared to go from 4 to 3. There is no doubt in my mind I saw something very unusual that night that was not birds, and must have been very high in the sky and very, very large.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: